Mark Yates after the 1-1 draw at Bath City

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Video interview here: http://bit.ly/BathCityFriendly" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robin
So no reserve league this season and Williams/Powell/Bowen/Dale likely to go out to conference south/north teams on loan.

Funniest thing for me was Yates admitting he didn't know what formation we were playing in the first half!
Nesty
Robin wrote:So no reserve league this season and Williams/Powell/Bowen/Dale likely to go out to conference south/north teams on loan.

Funniest thing for me was Yates admitting he didn't know what formation we were playing in the first half!
clubs?
Robin
It didn't mention any clubs but I would guess Gloucester would be the logical fit. Yates admitted they are not yet ready for the first team and that the mgmt team just want to see developmental progress this season rather than first team appearances.
taxidave
Robin wrote:It didn't mention any clubs but I would guess Gloucester would be the logical fit. Yates admitted they are not yet ready for the first team and that the mgmt team just want to see developmental progress this season rather than first team appearances.
Makes our squad size a lot smaller doesn't it.
I said at the time that I would be very surprise if they all became established first team regulars when you consider that in 15 years as a football league club we have only produced 2 regular first teamers, David Bird and Shane Duff.
Ralph
Robin wrote: conference south/north teams
!
If you thought "Skrill" was bad, its now looking like the Vanarama North and South http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Vanar ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol:

It will always be the Conference to me
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
I suppose all of the fans of outfits like Gloucester can fit in a single van so makes sense.
little mo
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I suppose all of the fans of outfits like Gloucester can fit in a single van so makes sense.
Awaiting Neils civilised reply. :lol:
Admin
Site Administrator
little mo wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:I suppose all of the fans of outfits like Gloucester can fit in a single van so makes sense.
Awaiting Neils civilised reply. :lol:
You'll be waiting a long time....