I just want to say

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

51/84
Well done lads
I wasnt there
I am not passing comment on the display the manager or anything else
I am not saying rosetinters 1 doom mongers 1 or anything
What I am saying - I am pleased that my team has won at Cambridge
We scored 2 goals thats 5 in 2 matches

Well done have a safe trip back
COYR
Nesty
I'll go along with that......... my team won
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
All of our's team won. Wonderful stuff.
Robin
Listening to the radio it sounded as though Deaman and Brown had some scray moments and at times their front line caused us problems. Still a win is two more points than I was expecting so I'm very happy.
Malabus
Robin wrote:Listening to the radio it sounded as though Deaman and Brown had some scray moments and at times their front line caused us problems. Still a win is two more points than I was expecting so I'm very happy.
Reid v Deaman on Saturday.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Malabus wrote:
Robin wrote:Listening to the radio it sounded as though Deaman and Brown had some scray moments and at times their front line caused us problems. Still a win is two more points than I was expecting so I'm very happy.
Reid v Deaman on Saturday.
Watch from 35 seconds and you will see what that match up will be like:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTL9Dm-nYo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
trickster
Don’t think I’ve ever watched a football match when all eleven had blinders, at least one player will have a dodgy moment in 90 minutes so when you’re on a high because the team won unless someone had an absolute nightmare there doesn’t seem much point in picking someone out for criticism.
THECHOIRBOY
http://instagram.com/p/ubOkLaAVuE/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cracker by Richards!
Malabus
THECHOIRBOY wrote:http://instagram.com/p/ubOkLaAVuE/

Cracker by Richards!
See him score them in the pre match warm ups.
CheltRobin
Wonder how the Cambridge manager is feeling after losing to an apparently non-league manager and non-league team?

Has he forgotten that his team got promoted to the LEAGUE in the summer? C'mon Mooney, it wasn't that long ago!
Rick
CheltRobin wrote:Wonder how the Cambridge manager is feeling after losing to an apparently non-league manager and non-league team?

Has he forgotten that his team got promoted to the LEAGUE in the summer? C'mon Mooney, it wasn't that long ago!
Money is a Knob :lol: :lol: :lol: