Videos of Plymouth game - Plymouth fan

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

crmedia
Hello,

I make video packages of every home game Plymouth Argyle play, and I thought I'd share this week's with you.

You get to see a lot of behind the scenes stuff (away team arriving..ect), and a much longer highlight packages the FL give out to clubs.

I also have a goal cam video that I have created, but I can't imagine that will interest you guys a lot, although there is a very good save that Carson pulls off.

Anyway, these have been pretty popular with away fans so far, so I hope you guys will appreciate it. Enjoy!

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/argy ... 43899.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <<<<< Matchday Moments video

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/argy ... 45920.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <<<<< Goal Cam video
Malabus
Thanks for rubbing more salt in our maggot infested swollen wounds.
Joey
Malabus wrote:Thanks for rubbing more salt in our maggot infested swollen wounds.
Now now comrade, no need to be like that.
robinsrule
Our defence looked like a mess! Did we actually have any decent chances or did that video only show the Plymouth highlights? Also, why do the Cheltenham fans sit so far apart from each other? Surely it's hard to generate any sort of atmosphere at all like that?
CheltRobin
Quite a few of our fans don't like any noise around them - home or away. It's a library don't you know......oh, hang on, that's not right......
crmedia
robinsrule wrote:Our defence looked like a mess! Did we actually have any decent chances or did that video only show the Plymouth highlights?
Without trying to sound horrible...no. I think Terry Gornell had one effort which was a cross/shot, but apart from that, your attacking threat didn't look that sharp. It's a shame, as your midfield put some decent passing in at times.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
robinsrule wrote:Our defence looked like a mess! Did we actually have any decent chances or did that video only show the Plymouth highlights? Also, why do the Cheltenham fans sit so far apart from each other? Surely it's hard to generate any sort of atmosphere at all like that?
No decent songs. At away games if I have a couple of drunk middle aged men behind swearing and abusing away I will move. Especially when they spray spit on you by mistake and cough and fart all over you. And I avoid the kids in case they get in tit fir tat with stewards. So I sit with my mates in space.

IF there was a group singing good supportive songs all game I would cluster round there as would others. But when there is no such group and no singing then why risk sit close to others - more comfortable to spread out.
Robin
I stopped going to away games as the atmosphere is generally awful, I do not mean any disrespect but what generally remains of our away support is older fans who tend to take a packed lunch with them and look disdainly at fans showing passion. So very different to what our away support used to be like back in teh days of when the Brolly and Beaufort regularly ran coaches.
CS85
Why risk sitting next to others?! :lol: what have they get ebola?