Easy way to raise funds for the Trust with our Xmas shopping

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
http://easyfundraising.org.uk/cause/robinstrust/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Simply join this site and register The Robins Trust as your organisation.

Then every time you go via that website to buy your Xmas gifts online at Amazon, M&S, John Lewis and all the usual stores a donation is made to the Trust.

There are also offers advertised and non retail products like Premier Inn are also on there.

Over £250 raised so far but none of it very recently at all. If we all make an effort to remember to use that site and get our families on board then I reckon we can more than double the total in the coming year.
51/84
so why are the trust not emailing people to tell them

The whole Robins set up is starting to get to me
I think Money was right - non league
I know people who have volunteered to help in the office and they have been ignored. no payment was requested it was for free but i suspect the reason was they were not in the clique
Nesty
51/84 wrote:so why are the trust not emailing people to tell them

The whole Robins set up is starting to get to me
I think Money was right - non league
I know people who have volunteered to help in the office and they have been ignored. no payment was requested it was for free but i suspect the reason was they were not in the clique
non league still
London Exile
To be fair I don't think we should confuse or compare the Trust with the Football Club.
The Trust is operated by volunteers to raise additional funds to help both the club and ultimately the supporters too. I'm a Trust member but I don't have the time to help out so I'm grateful for all the work and effort they do.
The club on the other hand can be very hit and miss and considering there are full time commercial staff there, some of the supporters groans and grumbles are warranted.
That said I've always found Paul Godfrey very helpful and always responsive

EDIT - Admin could the Trust fundraising link be added as a sticky?
C.V
In the last two weeks l have spent over £400 on Amazon think of the missed funds
everyman
C.V wrote:In the last two weeks l have spent over £400 on Amazon think of the missed funds
Thank`s Kev.but i havn`t got you anything,how embarrassing ?
Shade
Thanks for this RCS, I've just set this up. I probably spend about £500 a year on Amazon with Christmas and birthdays and my hatred of shops (or more specifically, the people in shops), so it's a useful thing to have them give a bit back to the Trust.
leohoenig
It was set up a long time back, but with so little take up and income that it has not been pushed further. Missing a link off the revised website appears to be an error, which I shall mention. I am registered, but it is probably years since I last purchased anything that created income by this route. They bombard me with spam though!!
Judge_Dreddful
everyman wrote:
C.V wrote:In the last two weeks l have spent over £400 on Amazon think of the missed funds
Hopefully he's got you a new keyboard....
everyman
Judge_Dreddful wrote:
everyman wrote:
Hopefully he's got you a new keyboard....
Twart !!!
Judge_Dreddful
On second thoughts, perhaps a dictionary might be of more use...
Flux
Just signed up as every little helps not a member of the trust but always happy to help them get the much needed income as its for the better of all fans of which I am one.

As a worker at Waitrose part of the John Lewis Partnership most of my xmas shopping will be done via John Lewis so may as well help the trust out while doing it
Malabus
Flux wrote:As a worker at Waitrose part of the John Lewis Partnership most of my xmas shopping will be done via John Lewis so may as well help the trust out while doing it
Can you give me two green charity discs at the till, I won't tell no-one.