Where are they now; Asa Hall

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Benny Profane
One thing that struck me yesterday was how lightweight our midfield is, & what we need is a more physical presence in the middle.

Then I remembered, we have a spare midfielder somewhere who appears trapped in a space/time continium which means he is permanantly '6 weeks away from full-fitness' & has beeen since his 4 minute debut.

Are we any the wiser about this? And perhaps more pertinently, is he one of the many whose contract is up this summer or can we at least wipe the slate & start again next season (where-ever that might be).

At least we don't have relegation release clauses.........do we? :?
Shade
He has another year on his contract and I believe last I saw he's just had an operation and would be back sometime in March.
triggo
OK should be about... err... ........ err ......6 weeks then !
I think we'll make the playoffs sooner :lol:
I,m sure he's a vey unhappy bunny, but even still , nice work if you can get it !
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
You have to consider whether his joints will ever recover sufficiently to deal with our pitch. Maybe will only play away games to prevent further injury? #GCO
Nesty
whats the latest ? -
Shade
Probably best for someone to ask JP on the Robins Wall tomorrow afternoon
asl
Nesty wrote:whats the latest ? -
About six weeks away, I've heard........
Malabus
Had a operation. Recovery time; assessment and back to match fitness. About six weeks away.