Hanks, Carson, Gould and Harrad

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

kiaora84
Only ones to have the balls to face the fans ...the rest gutless
darreno
The irony is that we may be facing some of them next season lol. You've got to laugh or you'd smash something up otherwise!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Gould must have had a weird season. Sitting on a bench with four managers, goodness knows how many loans, as well as mysterious mentors/scouts, all whilst watching the same awful football the loyal fans have.

How many home fans were there today?
charltonrobin
I have to say amongst all the dross,i hope Matt Richards is on his bike
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
charltonrobin wrote:I have to say amongst all the dross,i hope Matt Richards is on his bike
Cycling involves too much physical exertion and use of the legs.
charltonrobin
Yes very true
51/84
his shirt is available unused
charltonrobin
My Son BOUGHT John Finnigan's Shirt a few Seasons back
Would he buy Richard's shirt .......nuf said
Benctfc
They are all a disgrace. If an young player like Hanks can stay behind after the game they all can. Forget this rubbish about their safety the real truth is they can't be bothered and don't give a s#!t about this club.
51/84
so what actually happened
CTFC_Forever
Benctfc wrote:They are all a disgrace. If an young player like Hanks can stay behind after the game they all can. Forget this rubbish about their safety the real truth is they can't be bothered and don't give a s#!t about this club.
Can blame some of he senior pros but no blame for the kids that did not get a chance. Quite an intimidating atmosphere with police and police dogs on the pitch, let alone the screaming Shrewsbury hoard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Robin
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Gould must have had a weird season. Sitting on a bench with four managers, goodness knows how many loans, as well as mysterious mentors/scouts, all whilst watching the same awful football the loyal fans have.

3400 home fans poor turn out but considering the season we had hard to criticise.
51/84
Robin wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Gould must have had a weird season. Sitting on a bench with four managers, goodness knows how many loans, as well as mysterious mentors/scouts, all whilst watching the same awful football the loyal fans have.

3400 home fans poor turn out but considering the season we had hard to criticise.
I dont know if you are serious or taking the p!## Robin
The home end was thin in the I2P was 1/3 empty , the paddock was thin
The premium charge did not pay off for home support
There were hundreds of shrews in the home stands
little mo
51/84 wrote:
Robin wrote:

I dont know if you are serious or taking the p!## Robin
The home end was thin in the I2P was 1/3 empty , the paddock was thin
The premium charge did not pay off for home support
There were hundreds of shrews in the home stands
The I2P was not 1/3 empty, my son came today with his wife who is 7 months pregnant so needed to sit really, they were told that stand was full. Seats available in main stand pay on gate, get to gate, no have to have ticket, longish queue at ticket office so they stand at PRE. Loss of revenue, information a shambles. Non league off the pitch now on it too.