ticket pricing last night

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

andgarod
the supporters busses were late were they not
I was already in the ground by the compost heap where we had been put
Circa 1887
I see from their forum that their fans are finally getting their heads around the rules....it's only taken a week! Still - I think they were more interested at taking pot shots at honest Cheltenham fans, than questioning whether in fact their club is in the wrong. Oh well, they'll learn. Hopefully they'll get a slap from the league and have to a) refund the overcharged fans and b) start issuing tickets so that they can't fiddle attendance figures/ticket fees
London Exile
Jeez what is so hard for the some Chester fans to grasp? VNL rules state away fans should be able to pay the same price for admission as the cheapest ticket on offer to home fans. In the case that home fans can stand and away fans cannot, then away fans still pay the same admission prices as the home terrace fans even if it means they are in an all seated stand.

I'm still a little confused as to why Chester FC don't issue tickets to away fans, seems a little underhand but then I guess this is still the same fabric of a club that went bust not too long ago!
little mo
No tickets on the gate to watch the match, when I paid my 2 quid for the car park I asked for a ticket but didn't get one, it went straight in his pocket. How the hell do they keep a check on the cash.
Fuller
And what if the match was called off 5 minutes before the start due to a floodlight failure ? If no tickets issued how would you get a refund or proof of paid admission for the rearranged game ?
London Exile
Very fishy goings on. I wonder what the official away attendances have been at the Deva Stadium?
asl
Wouldn't be the first away game I've not been given a ticket for. Yeovil springs to mind when I asked what if the game gets abandoned? The turnstile operator just laughed. Had similar at Macclesfield and Brentford.