Jack Munns

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

vickeryc
Deservedly awarded MoM. I think we've got a real find here. Plays a lot of intelligent balls, (which aren't always read by team mates) and is a good reader of the game - he finds good positions and passes the ball well.
Shade
Always looked like they key player today. Just a shame he only got an assist from a corner.
Robin
Should his goal have stood today or did the ball go out first?
Shade
Robin wrote:Should his goal have stood today or did the ball go out first?
Prety sure it was out, the keeper seemed well over the line. Not that that lino did us any favours, or was consistent, all afternoon though.
CTFC03
Really good player with a bright future.
London Exile
Both Jack's were terrific today I thought. Munns is a really exciting player, whenever he's on the ball I think things will happen. He can spot a pass but he also works incredibly hard for the team, I'd love to see him in L2 next season with us
Shade
I agree, he's a real workhorse and puts himself about a hell of a lot for a short'un.
Can't be long before the PRE start singing "he's here, he's there, he's everyf***ingwhere, Jack Munns, Jack Munns". Ya know what, ah you get it by now.
Si Robin
Been majorly impressed every time I've seen him.

In pre-season a lot of people were saying money on Pell for player of the year, judging by what I've seen Pell isn't a patch on Munns. Not bad for a player who had never made a senior competitive appearance before the Lincoln game.