Jack Munns on his dream season - and supplement plug

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

James from the Echo
Afternoon folks,

Two bits published today about Jack Munns one on his dream season: http://bit.ly/MunnsyDream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The other on how he and his brother have cooking up a plan to keep their mate: http://bit.ly/MunnsCooking" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can't comment too much about the other thread about the Echo website, as I've been through it before and trust me, the frustration is evident at our end too.

There is going to be a change over the summer to the Echo site - and hopefully that will bring about a much nicer way to view the news.

On an entirely separate note there is a 48 page "Champions" supplement hitting the shops on Wednesday next week costing £1. Please buy one, it will be a great way to remember this season (even if I do say so myself).

I have raised it with our newspaper sales people about how to get hold of one if you're outside of Gloucestershire and soon as I hear back, I will report back.
Shade
Hi James. I'll be getting the supplement next week but just curious as to what's in it? Is it like a review of the season, or all celebration stuff, or a mix, or new stuff...? Thanks.
James from the Echo
Without giving away the crown jewels, there are in depth and exclusive interviews about what has happened over the last nine months with the people who matter.

All new stuff - all interviews that JP and I have conducted since promotion was secured. A lot more in depth than the stuff we can put in the Echo. It's pretty good, but then again I am biased!

Features done with:

* Gary Johnson
* Paul Baker
* Lee Johnson speaking to us about Dad
* Danny Wright
* Dan Parslow
* Aaron Downes
* Kyle Storer
* Rob Dickie
* Dillon Phillips
* Asa Hall
* The boys of 1999 on the coaching staff: Russ Milton and Steve Book
* The rest of the backroom boys: Tim Bell, Gavin Crowe and Ian Hutton
* John Murphy - from player to captain to manager to board member
* Harry Pell's pen pics of his teammates (warts and all)
* A 16 page review of the season in words and pictures
* and eight pages of the best pictures from the Halifax game, the trophy presentation and the parade.

Plus other opinion and comment pieces too.
Shade
Excellent, can't wait! Might get me through the long summer...
Red Duke
James, I hope you able to sort out with your sales people to enable ex-pats to buy a copy as I definitely would like to purchase one.
Johnsons Red Army
They only seem to sell Gloucester Citizen and Stroud News and Journal round my way, so any advice on how I can purchase one without having to venture into Cheltenham would be appreciated too, James :) .
leohoenig
Much appreciated if there is a chance to see a copy - perhaps at Gatwick Airport on a certain journalist's birthday?
rendellstephen
Johnsons Red Army wrote:They only seem to sell Gloucester Citizen and Stroud News and Journal round my way, so any advice on how I can purchase one without having to venture into Cheltenham would be appreciated too, James :) .
Any local newsagent should be able to order one in for you from the local wholesaler. Its listed as
Champions(chelt town) . I'm down for 65 copies and located by the Jurys inn Cheltenham If you wanted to pick one up.