My view of the defeat at Yeovil

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Do you agree? http://bit.ly/YeovilOpinion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nesty
well done Jon for having the guts to go to print with such an honest assessment -
I-Love-CTFC
Well done Jon. A very honest assessment of yesterday's shambles.
andgarod
It will be interesting to see if RCS and Ben2 bother to read and respond to the article buy JP
This is surely why JP and JY post on here so we can read see a different opinion from the vlub

I wasnt there but listened and this would appear to be a view of the fans Ive spoken to
Ralph
andgarod wrote:It will be interesting to see if RCS and Ben2 bother to read and respond to the article buy JP
:lol:

Horteng
Well done Jon. Time to get you back covering the club once Youngy has crawled out from GJ's arse
paperboy
Horteng wrote:Well done Jon. Time to get you back covering the club once Youngy has crawled out from GJ's arse
Sorry but an unnecessarily coarse comment.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Indeed I shall read at is an opinion piece and point of discussion which is what a forum is for, rather than a pointless piece of news with a sexed-up thread title with no intention of contributing to discussion.

Edit: a good read and gives a real sense of the game and situation. Thanks JP.
Horteng
Sorry just find James Youngs coverage painful. He hasn't got JP's class and professionalism...... They are worlds apart and I'd prefer JP to be giving us the coverage.

When had youngy written an article like this?
confused.com
Team has not progressed since last year's efforts
Poor recruitment over the summer
Players playing out of position
Players low in confidence
Bizzare formations

Which manager are we discussing in this thread, I thought I had slipped back a couple of years!!!!

How long are we giving GJ? Until first FA cup game?
andgarod
The other questions are more sinister
Is the chairman going to get rid of the assistant manager then hand Gary a new deal, meanwhile lining someone else up.
Lets see whos available - oh yes a club legend and has a history of doing well Mark Yates
Has anyone been seen drinking in the boardroom - why not go with John Murphy or John Finnigan

( none of the above is true as far as I know but you just never know in football!)