Cheltenham v Crawley

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

point92ofascarf
Hi everyone. Came down to the game yesterday for some live football. You've got one of the most picturesque grounds I've seen so far. Very nice. Love the ground too. Nice and compact. Right on top of the action. Great crowd and very friendly and helpful staff, especially the chap in the main stand where I was sat. Great result, good game and I hope the rest of the season goes well for you. Hope to come back in the not too distant future. Cheers
Shade
Always nice to hear. Cheers.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The view of Cleeve from the seats in the ground is one of the finest views in English football.
point92ofascarf
Lovely ground. Wouldn't be out of place to see a cricket ground there. Love that main stand too.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
point92ofascarf wrote:Lovely ground. Wouldn't be out of place to see a cricket ground there. Love that main stand too.
Come and visit next July when the Cheltenham Cricket Festival is on at The College Ground, which makes Whaddon Rd look like Slough. Two weeks of Gloucestershire (attempting to) hit leather with willow in what must be the nicest setting in the pro game.
Malabus
Nice to hear positive feed-back for the club.