is it too late to cancel the scoreboard ??

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
It would be better just to paint "CHELTENHAM 0"
confused.com
Very least of our worries at the moment is that fecken scoreboard
Malabus
Go and get Akinde with the dosh. I'm sure Barnet will accept 50k :)
Hubert Parry
If it comes to the worst and we get relegated, it will be one of the all time great follies.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Hubert Parry wrote:If it comes to the worst and we get relegated, it will be one of the all time great follies.
We could show Glos Ruby games live on the scoreboard to attract fans to WR.
confused.com
Hubert Parry wrote:If it comes to the worst and we get relegated, it will be one of the all time great follies.
pessimist !!!!
theidlerich
I made the comment on an earlier thread, it would be better to wait until the 'future is certain'. Still maintain that view and hopefully wise heads will see that also; however history seemingly dictating otherwise....
confused.com
theidlerich wrote:I made the comment on an earlier thread, it would be better to wait until the 'future is certain'. Still maintain that view and hopefully wise heads will see that also; however history seemingly dictating otherwise....
If spent wisely, the £55+ k would be very handy around now
Malabus
theidlerich wrote:I made the comment on an earlier thread, it would be better to wait until the 'future is certain'. Still maintain that view and hopefully wise heads will see that also; however history seemingly dictating otherwise....
But the money was raised in the understanding of improving the ground and match day experience. Its wouldn't be wise to use the money for something else.
paperboy
Malabus wrote:
But the money was raised in the understanding of improving the ground and match day experience. Its wouldn't be wise to use the money for something else.
...and it was only money pledged so only a percentage will have been received I guess.
Shade
paperboy wrote:
Malabus wrote:
...and it was only money pledged so only a percentage will have been received I guess.
It could only be pledged if you gave your valid card details at the time, so it will all be collected.

The scoreboard is a fan funded thing, not a player funds thing. If people want to Crowdfund a transfer kitty, then someone best get it started quickly.