Question for The Trust (re crowdfunder)

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Have the Trust analysed how many new members joined as a result of pledging £12 to the scoreboard? It would be interesting to know how effective that was.
Johnsons Red Army
http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/scoreboard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Get £12 reward
ROBINS TRUST MEMBERSHIP: Become a Robins Trust member for one year and support the cause at the same time.
25 backers so far
Estimated delivery: January 2017

Get £37 reward
WALL OF FAME BUNDLE: Get your name added to a special edition of the matchday programme, the Crowdfunder Wall of Fame on the back wall of The Colin Farmer Stand, entered into a draw to win a 2017-18 season ticket and a Robins Trust memebership.
27 backers so far

25+27 = 52 by my count.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Thanks. Forgot the info was presented on there.
Johnsons Red Army
No problem, RCS :) .
Red Duke
So what is the total number of Trust members now?
andgarod
anyone received their new membership card?
asl
andgarod wrote:anyone received their new membership card?
Might be wrong, but I don't think they do the membership cards any more on renewal. I enquired some years ago before the Everton game, when I realised my card had apparently expired even though I'd bought a 10-year membership that I thought was still in date, but wasn't certain (it was.) I was told then that I wouldn't be getting a replacement card. It seems they check membership from a print-out so the card (or, at least, the dates on it) is fairly meaningless.

That episode was a bit of a pain, actually, as the answer I was given after a number of unanswered emails was effectively "you'll find out whether or not you're still a member when you come to try to buy your ticket" - which I felt was a little unhelpful... Thankfully, I persisted and *eventually* got someone willing to check the list for me and confirmed my eligibility for tickets.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
asl wrote:
andgarod wrote:anyone received their new membership card?
Might be wrong, but I don't think they do the membership cards any more on renewal. I enquired some years ago before the Everton game, when I realised my card had apparently expired even though I'd bought a 10-year membership that I thought was still in date, but wasn't certain (it was.) I was told then that I wouldn't be getting a replacement card. It seems they check membership from a print-out so the card (or, at least, the dates on it) is fairly meaningless.

That episode was a bit of a pain, actually, as the answer I was given after a number of unanswered emails was effectively "you'll find out whether or not you're still a member when you come to try to buy your ticket" - which I felt was a little unhelpful... Thankfully, I persisted and *eventually* got someone willing to check the list for me and confirmed my eligibility for tickets.
Similar thing for Spurs (I think) experienced in our family. I was a ST and Trust member, so got my ticket using the ST. My Mum decided to join the trust to queue jump and get priority. She did not have PayPal so I paid using my PayPal but specified clearly at different stages her name and address.

Job done we thought. She went to get ticket but was not on Trust member list! Luckily Alan Brown recognised her and let her buy a ticket anyway. As time went by, she never received a membership card or anything. Then out of the blue I did - even though I was already a card carrying member - and it transpired the Trust had signed me up as a member, not my mum, despite my instructions and despite the fact I was already a member. A few emails sent with no reply or acknowledgement of a need to correct the membership list and my mum never did become a member. At least she still got a Spurs (I think) ticket.