New Singing

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Del Boy
Tell that to the Racing Post - Nick Goff their new football man - former head of football at Coral and now pro-punter - makes Accrington his best bet of the entire weekend.

He reckons Accrington are in a false position and will not be in the 'relegation mix' as he calls it and we will be. Hope he's wrong.
Robin
Based on the game at their place they are one of the worst sides I've seen this season, well organised but little quality and I would fancy us to finish above them.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Racing Post should stick to their eponymous sport. Clearly know nothing about how L2 works. Goff's 'false position' claim will be based on their high finish and near promotion last season. In reality followers of the lower leagues know it does not work like that and for the smaller sides in L1 and L2 going from top five one season to bottom five the next and vice versa is par for the course.

Do they give a report on WR going? Must be heavy, at best.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Epic fail from the Racing Post!
confused.com
I keep opening up this thread expecting songs, but never find any
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Listen out for "Epic Fail by the Racing Post" by Tosh Talking Heads, which should be a new entry in the Radio 1 chart show this evening. I'll be listening to the Archers on the proper radio so let me know if it makes the top ten.
confused.com
Bookmaker gets it wrong !!!!! shock news