PITCH

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Reliant Robin wrote:I will let the Chairman make that decision, RCS. It's nothing to do with me. I will wholeheartedly support whatever Paul Baker decides.
I am not asking you to sign off the decision or anything like that. Just a plain and simple Yes or No as to whether you would prefer the groundshare to end in the summer.

Pitch roots, Paul Baker, reserve teams, etc are not relevant - just a basic question.
Reliant Robin
Which part of "I will support whatever decision the Chairmen makes" do you not understand RCS?

If he says "No" I will support him.

Equally, if he says "Yes" I will support that.

This is not about me and it isn't about you, it's about what Paul Baker feels is right for the Club. I don't know what it is you are trying to prove, other than your long standing campaign to get rid of the ground share arrangement. I'm less obsessed with it than you and see the benefits either way. All I have tried to do is point out a few facts for other users of this Forum to make their own minds up, to make sure they are not blinded by others' complete intransigence on the issue.

Ps I'm getting bored with this now, as no doubt, are other Forum users.
Hubert Parry
At what point do you draw the line in terms of your unconditional support for the chairman? If Johnson was sacked tomorrow for instance, would you support that decision?

I don't think it is unreasonable or at all difficult to answer RCS' question in a straight manner. Unless Paul Baker has a gun permanently against your head waiting to pull the trigger at the moment you begin to disagree with anything that he does!
confused.com
RR, Not sure what your point is on this one. He was offering an opinion and I thought it was a fair enough appraisal of the game. Don't recall him asking me a question and me subsequently avoiding answering it. But hey ho