Barts or crapston to start tonight

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
I-Love-CTFC wrote:
London Exile wrote:Cranston bring suspended for 2 games is a huge lift IMO
Tells you everything you need to know when we celebrate his suspension like us scoring a goal.
whats a goal?
Reliant Robin
chris25 wrote: Is that your come back? I will freely admit I'm not not the best and grammar, so what doesn't stop me having mates something I don't but you have you sad old man, I'd love to find who you are
That sounds like a threat. I think you need to calm down a bit, because if you can't take it you really shouldn't be dishing it out in the first place. I'm not easily intimidated buddy, so don't even think about it.
chris25
London Exile wrote:
I-Love-CTFC wrote:
London Exile wrote:Cranston bring suspended for 2 games is a huge lift IMO
Tells you everything you need to know when we celebrate his suspension like us scoring a goal.
It looks like being the only positive we can take tonight
More will agree than disagree with this
chris25
Reliant Robin wrote:
chris25 wrote: Is that your come back? I will freely admit I'm not not the best and grammar, so what doesn't stop me having mates something I don't but you have you sad old man, I'd love to find who you are
That sounds like a threat. I think you need to calm down a bit, because if you can't take it you really shouldn't be dishing it out in the first place. I'm not easily intimidated buddy, so don't even think about it.
Take it as you want it to sound, either way I'm not easily intimidated by some muppet pointing out my bad grammar, I will back it up aswell if that's what you mean, no threat just the truth, would you tell someone you was talking to with a stutter they can't talk properly? No I doubt it because your not hidden are you, same goes on here
chris25
Ben2 wrote:Happy valentines everyone :lol:

For goodness sake, chris25 is just another ilovectfc / Confused spin off. Probably all the same WUM (I guess gloster or fgr fan) making mischief. Same one as led people on here to turn on Yates, he/she is agitating again against Johnson.

Good fun but maybe better to ignore them/him/her
You'd be suprised who I am Ben, one thing I know for sure is I know who you are she be careful with the cheek kidder
confused.com

For goodness sake, chris25 is just another ilovectfc / Confused spin off. Probably all the same WUM (I guess gloster or fgr fan) making mischief. Same one as led people on here to turn on Yates, he/she is agitating again against Johnson.

Think you will find Ben2 that I was a supporter of Yates and argued against getting rid of him, unless we were sure we were bringing better in. Also ,that it was a bad show to withhold money from Yates in the summer, only to let it be wasted by his successors.

What you seem to be unable to do, is distinguish between debate and opinions and you getting wound up. It would appear that a WUM to you, is anyone that does not say the things you want them to say. With that kind of attitude a forum is useless. However, your usual answer is the same puerile lines as above. I.e. anyone that is not on your side, is the Antichrist.
As for fgr or gloster, I have been a ST holder since 1987, now I know that does not earn me a badge of honor, or that my opinions carry more weight than any other supporter. However what I believe it does show, is that I have supported this club through the good times and the bad times. Given that, I will not be put off from expressing my opinion if I believe we are in danger of relegation. Nor will I desist in highlighting were I perceive is our weak links in the team. If the players are such shrinking violets that my opinions have such an impact on them, then I feel sorry for them. In saying that I, unlike some, do not believe it would make one iota of a difference to them.
If you want to just be reading kiss ass platitudes, I suggest you save getting wound up and skip pass any of my future postings. However your informed debate will obviously leave a huge hole in my life.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
chris25 wrote:

You'd be suprised who I am Ben, one thing I know for sure is I know who you are she be careful with the cheek kidder
Could be carnage in the Nest. Chris25 vs RR-Ben2 fight to the death. Victor gets to sample my ale.
Daveangel

Do you mind Ben!

We've had our disagreements, but suggesting IQ25 is a Gloucester fan is just too cruel even for you or Mal on a rant.

I'm there every other week till April in case any Cyber hardmen dont know who I am. xx
Reliant Robin
chris25 wrote: Take it as you want it to sound, either way I'm not easily intimidated by some muppet pointing out my bad grammar, I will back it up aswell if that's what you mean, no threat just the truth, would you tell someone you was talking to with a stutter they can't talk properly? No I doubt it because your not hidden are you, same goes on here
Would you call a dyslexic a muppet?

Well, you just did. Hope you are proud of yourself. Don't try preaching to me about your struggles with grammar - get over it, like I have had to.
confused.com
Ben2 wrote:Haha RCS I couldn't muster the anger to meet confused/ilovectfc/chris25. They are so angry I think even meeting them would put me in to therapy :) :)

Happy valentines lovelies, all you need is love
another well reasoned and argued comment Ben2, it is my abiding wish that I never have the misfortune of finding myself in the position of being in your company. Either by accident or design. Adding to your assumptions in life - If someone uses the Queen's english to attempt to extract some informed comment from you ergo they must be angry.

Please do not spend too much time worrying about me, I have has slightly more testing positions along life's road, than children on the forum.

RCS and I very seldom see eye to eye on a number of issues, football being only one of them. However, he argues his case well and in a logical educated way. In doing that he earns my respect, even if we do not agree, we at least agree to differ. That is how a forum works. now back to watching the excellent team
confused.com
Ben2 wrote:Shut up Dave I no who u r and I is getting you next week if I'm aloud out

RR !!! grammar police please LOL
Daveangel
Even though he's joking, I can imagine TaxiDave rotating rapidly.

I do miss that cantankerous old bugger!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:
Ben2 wrote:Haha RCS I couldn't muster the anger to meet confused/ilovectfc/chris25. They are so angry I think even meeting them would put me in to therapy :) :)

Happy valentines lovelies, all you need is love
another well reasoned and argued comment Ben2, it is my abiding wish that I never have the misfortune of finding myself in the position of being in your company. Either by accident or design. Adding to your assumptions in life - If someone uses the Queen's english to attempt to extract some informed comment from you ergo they must be angry.

Please do not spend too much time worrying about me, I have has slightly more testing positions along life's road, than children on the forum.

RCS and I very seldom see eye to eye on a number of issues, football being only one of them. However, he argues his case well and in a logical educated way. In doing that he earns my respect, even if we do not agree, we at least agree to differ. That is how a forum works. now back to watching the excellent team
The respect is mutual, I can assure you of that.