Scott Brown penalty saves

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Orient away, and now Morecambe today.

Played a huge role in our survival. Sign him up.
Malabus
Still on Wycombe books next season. They could release him in the summer.
Reliant Robin
If that penalty had gone in, on our recent form we would have struggled to break the opposition down, because Morecambe would have parked the bus. It was the pivotal moment in the game, because the confidence would have drained from the Team, and it would have been another 'against the run of play' counter attack that would have completely flattened the atmosphere in the ground. Instead, Scotty made a game changing save, our fans behind the goal erupted and the Team responded. Scotty won us that game and (hopefully) at the end of the season we can look at Scotty's contribution and realise what his loan signing has done for us. Maybe we should Crowdfund a bid to Wycombe to bring him home to Cheltenham?
confused.com
controversial I know, but hey ho. I feel we need more than a great shot stopper between the posts. Dont know how many time I sat there thinking ffs come out for the ball. Just think we need a more balanced keepe. Prob wont get as good a shot stopper, but who knows
little mo
confused.com wrote:controversial I know, but hey ho. I feel we need more than a great shot stopper between the posts. Dont know how many time I sat there thinking ffs come out for the ball. Just think we need a more balanced keepe. Prob wont get as good a shot stopper, but who knows
You. Controversial. Surely not. :D :D
confused.com
Well you know how it is. Can't be going with the flow every time!! :)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
confused.com wrote:Well you know how it is. Can't be going with the flow every time!! :)
Indeed. Try taking it to the next level by looking out for some positives by Cranston next game.
paperboy
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
confused.com wrote:Well you know how it is. Can't be going with the flow every time!! :)
Indeed. Try taking it to the next level by looking out for some positives by Cranston next game.
love it guys :-)

Storer might take some credit for Browners save as he was telling him which way to dive,although one guesses SB would have done his homework anyway.

..Oh and great penalty by Danny too.
liverpoolrobin
Scotty seems to have a habit of penalty saves. I may be mistaken whether it was higgsy or scotty and I don't know if anyone else remembers but there was a penalty save against Macclesfield away a good few years ago now. vividly remembered it was going top corner and scotty saved it! still hands down the best penalty save ive ever seen. Just a shame we lost 1-0 in the very last minute in that game.

Whether anyone else remembers this game to back me up??
confused.com
RCS, I do believe in my HT post re Cranston 'TBF he is trying'. But don't let that get in your way ;) world's still spinning