Grimsby sack boss

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
http://bit.ly/ManagerIsSacked" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
Grimsby in turmoil! :ugeek:
longmover
Are they not in the premier league yet?
little mo
Thats all we need. New manager in charge next week, all the players trying to impress. Almost all the Grimsby fans on the Fishy are surprised by this. Player revolt they seem to think.
London Exile
little mo wrote:Thats all we need. New manager in charge next week, all the players trying to impress. Almost all the Grimsby fans on the Fishy are surprised by this. Player revolt they seem to think.
I thought just the same. If there was trouble in the camp I wish it had continued to fester until after the bank holiday.
Russell Slade returning according to some
Malabus
Let us focus on Crawley rather than Grimsby off pitch politics.

We need a positive result in West Sussex, because I can't see Newport slipping up at home versus Yeovil.
Shade
Grimsby just beat Blackpool away 3-1 so I don't think it is going to make that much difference to the level of their performance.
arobinsfan
London Exile wrote:
little mo wrote:Thats all we need. New manager in charge next week, all the players trying to impress. Almost all the Grimsby fans on the Fishy are surprised by this. Player revolt they seem to think.
I thought just the same. If there was trouble in the camp I wish it had continued to fester until after the bank holiday.
Russell Slade returning according to some
Russel Slade is back at Grimsby