How is Gary?

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Oldun
Haven't heard or read much about Sir Gary recently? Was here there today? Has he been at training? Will he be able to go to Blackpool or be at last home game v Pools? Just hope he is progressing well.
Robin
Russ said they spoke before the match but he's been a bit up and down lately. I suspect he won't travel to Blackpool but you'd like to think he will be at the Hartlepool match.
Reliant Robin
Good shout Oldun as it has been a bit quiet on the news front.

Sincerely hope Gary is feeling a lot better, and most likely the result today v Grimsby would have been a great tonic for him.

Fingers crossed he's back to watch a game soon, or even better, back in the dugout where he belongs.
confused.com
Was shot down in flames previously by suggesting I hoped he stayed away from football for the rest of this season. So often it is the actual patient that is the worst person to make. Decision re returning to their normal life. Personally hope he takes the chance to rest and recover and return like his old self next season. Get well soon
horlickfanclub
Good points made confused. With the Captain, Brother Pete and Russell getting a grip on things along with the rest of the staff Gary Johnson should be able to take time to get 100%.
Del Boy
I'm not sure life works like that, Ben - you can't line-up the best candidate with the proviso 'of course, there might not be any job'.

One would hope if Johnson didn't want to continue he would make a decision earlier rather than later.