Tomorrow's Game

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

bcfcfan
Good afternoon Robins fans

As a Bristol City (& Gary Johnson) supporter I am looking forward to coming to Whaddon Rd tomorrow for my first visit, and hopefully seeing you cement your place in the league for next season.

Couple of questions;

My ticket is for the RE Resource Group stand. Are there any bar facilities at the stadium/in that stand? if so, is it general admission?

Lastly - as a City fan, I will be looking for somewhere to watch the game (on Sky Sports) at 5:30. Will they have this on at the ground? or should I be looking to head somewhere else for that? (if so, any recommendations?)

Thanks in advance for your help & good luck tomorrow!

COYR
Thamesbank robin
The main club bar is housed in the stand you'll be sitting in. It's accessed from outside the ground pre- and post-match, but last time I sat there it was possible to enter the bar from within the stand at half-time. There's a big screen in there, so there's a fair chance your game will be on. Hope you enjoy your visit (and that we secure our League status!).