Darren Carter

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

paperboy
... 33 now and probably hoping for one more decent contract somewhere.

http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/af ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
asl
Already posted in Other Footy last week - but he thinks he's better than he actually is. I'm sure you mention it as he's an ex-player rather than any suggestion that he could come back here!
Shade
Still remember his tantrum when he got subbed one night. Slamming stuff around in the dugout. Thought he was better than us because of the level he'd played at previously, when really he was only good enough a small amount of the time, hence his drop to NL.
paperboy
asl wrote:Already posted in Other Footy last week - but he thinks he's better than he actually is. I'm sure you mention it as he's an ex-player rather than any suggestion that he could come back here!
.. Ah, sorry guys, I don't always look in other footie and noticed Danny Andrew topic in here.

..and no I definitely wasn't suggesting we should try to sign him. :-)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Still remember his tantrum when he got subbed one night. Slamming stuff around in the dugout. Thought he was better than us because of the level he'd played at previously, when really he was only good enough a small amount of the time, hence his drop to NL.
Didn't he used to stay up all night tweeting about Basketball or Gridiron football?
Artemis
He still does!
nitram82
Well, whilst they did complement each other in some ways, I always felt marlon pack was a better player! Bangs one in against arsenal a billion seasons ago and thinks he's ronaldo!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
nitram82 wrote:Well, whilst they did complement each other in some ways, I always felt marlon pack was a better player! Bangs one in against arsenal a billion seasons ago and thinks he's ronaldo!
He certainly has the current physique of the original Ronaldo.
everyman
paperboy wrote:... 33 now and probably hoping for one more decent contract somewhere.

http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/af ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Very surprised he did so well at F.G.R.He was the easiest player to close down and hated it.