EL GLOSICO

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Malabus
Can all related FGR topics be put in one thread please.

I have designated this thread for that purpose.

:ugeek: It seems some of our fans are obsessed with this future Championship side.
paperboy
...such a good idea!

Shall we also have one called UKIP . :-)
theidlerich
Both have lots of unjustified publicity; few fans/voters; and led by 'nutters'!

New thread so both can be marginalised....please.
Chris FGR
FGR seem to be dividing people on here, on one hand there are some who don't want us talked about too much, which is understandable given this is a CTFC forum, whereas others are starting threads about us.

Personally I quite like Cheltenham and hope you do well, the more successful football clubs the better for the sport in Glos, but I certainly don't feel inclined to monitor/discuss everything you do with other FGR fans.

Looking forward to the 2 games, and the banter that will no doubt come with being in the same league again.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Chris FGR wrote:FGR seem to be dividing people on here, on one hand there are some who don't want us talked about too much, which is understandable given this is a CTFC forum, whereas others are starting threads about us.

Personally I quite like Cheltenham and hope you do well, the more successful football clubs the better for the sport in Glos, but I certainly don't feel inclined to monitor/discuss everything you do with other FGR fans.

Looking forward to the 2 games, and the banter that will no doubt come with being in the same league again.
If you can bring some decent food from the TNL to the game at WR for me I'll pay you back.
cheltsaxon
Chris FGR wrote:FGR seem to be dividing people on here, on one hand there are some who don't want us talked about too much, which is understandable given this is a CTFC forum, whereas others are starting threads about us.

But inclined to stalk our forum and keep posting none the less
joes dad
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:

If you can bring some decent food from the TNL to the game at WR for me I'll pay you back.

And Chris I will bring some Proper food to TNL..
nitram82
Oh my God, not another one! Can we please get these FGR Robins botherers off here! I don't mind the odd bit of interaction with fans of other clubs but this is getting demented now. Let's just look forward to the new season and let the bants commence nearer to the matches we play each other.
Chris FGR
cheltsaxon wrote:

But inclined to stalk our forum and keep posting none the less
I occasionally post yeah, and being someone with friends and family who are Robins I take an interest. Apologies if I've caused any offence, I'll stick to the "witty" Facebook banter and stay off here from now on.
horlickfanclub
Stay on Chris. Don't be put of by a few who don't like a bit of banter.
Ralph
horlickfanclub wrote:Stay on Chris. Don't be put of by a few who don't like a bit of banter.
agree
Shade
Thirded. You're the FGR voice of reason.
Ralph
And King Giraffe