Murry Toms

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Interview with the new fan-elected director here: http://bit.ly/TomsFED" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
swellingsdownbelow
Great interview, Murry.......learnt a little more about you that I didn't know before....The Robins are blessed to have people who go that extra mile to improve the club for so many of us.......without such people this club would be a struggling also ran.......don't you just hate the negative types.....
art vandalay
Completely agree. All the best Murry.
Lord Elpuz
Praiseworthy indeed, a fine interview. I hold the young fellow-me-lad Murry in the very highest esteem. Along with young master Clive, his predecessor, the Fan Elected Directors have absolutely done the Club proud and demonstrate how important the Trust is to the success of Cheltenham Town Football Club. I would urge more fans to join The Trust, to help make the difference even greater, and we should all support the impressive initiatives that Murry and his fine fellows have instigated.
plymrob
Welcome Murry
Sorry fellow fans.

Re Murry - Slightly fearful of your attitude problem. You mostly avoided the camera - so, clearly, shifty? Where are you going to play? We already have loads of midfielders. I'm not sure a bloke who has no league experience is going to cut the mustard.

That said, I think I saw the dreadful Troy Brown playing for Exeter in the playoff final - and regular readers will know he's rubbish. (Was he that bad? - He was my man of the match -v- Exeter that last season). Must have been hallucinating.

Ooops - Sorry Murry. You are on the Board. A 10.000 seater stand is a must - not just for our imagined supporters but for loads more given our catchment area. We have no other than Kiddy and Hereford.

Not really sure what you are talking about in big parts of the interview, but that's probably an age thing.

More seriously. Carry on Murry! COYR!!
everyman
plymrob wrote:Welcome Murry
Sorry fellow fans.

Re Murry - Slightly fearful of your attitude problem. You mostly avoided the camera - so, clearly, shifty? Where are you going to play? We already have loads of midfielders. I'm not sure a bloke who has no league experience is going to cut the mustard.

That said, I think I saw the dreadful Troy Brown playing for Exeter in the playoff final - and regular readers will know he's rubbish. (Was he that bad? - He was my man of the match -v- Exeter that last season). Must have been hallucinating.

Ooops - Sorry Murry. You are on the Board. A 10.000 seater stand is a must - not just for our imagined supporters but for loads more given our catchment area. We have no other than Kiddy and Hereford.

Not really sure what you are talking about in big parts of the interview, but that's probably an age thing.

What have you been smoking/drinking ?
paperboy
everyman wrote:
plymrob wrote:Welcome Murry
Sorry fellow fans.

What have you been smoking/drinking ?
Thanks Everyman -I was thinking exactly the same.

Perhaps Plyrob is one of the new,new wave of alternative comedians--most people just don't get it.