New look official club website (ctfc.com) launched!

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
New website up and running this morning.

Looks good. Well done to all concerned.

Check it out: http://www.ctfc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robin
Great - by why is nobody from the club posting this?
THECHOIRBOY
They did on Twitter (54000 followers). This is hardly the largest base for fans
Robin
But surely this is the main place people come to discuss CTFC? I don't use twitter and rarely sign on to Facebook I can't imagine I am the only one :oops:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Robin wrote:But surely this is the main place people come to discuss CTFC? I don't use twitter and rarely sign on to Facebook I can't imagine I am the only one :oops:
Incorrect. As mentioned, CTFC have 54,000 followers on Twitter and 49,000 followers on Facebook. Compare that to the dozen or so active posters on here and the few dozen more readers/infrequent posters. I warrant most of them don't bother with the nonsense and sour atmosphere on this irrelevant forum.

You are meant to be the ambitious one looking forward to a modern club and Championship football. A tired RNF full of a few dozen people who moan about anything for the sake of moaning is not the future.
Johnsons Red Army
Great work by the club and fair play to all involved that made it happen.
Shade
Nice and clean. I thought this might be another EFL package deal like the last time the website was updated, but I've scanned a few other clubs websites and see they seem to be the same clunky design still.Unless we're among the first to change over.
little mo
Just had a look, thats better. Gave up with the old one it was so bad.
plymrob
For the first time ever (I think) I'm with Robin. Twitter and Facebook are for more 'dubious' folk. Clearly this opinion applies to many thousands more in the County and the lack of any coherent thought in such matters is demonstratively represented by previous replies on this thread.