Scoreboard structure taking shape

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
http://bit.ly/ScoreboardShape" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nesty
thats great news JP
Johnsons Red Army
Shame, was hoping sense would prevail and it would be moved to the Yeates Garage clock corner instead.
Nesty
Maybe decision was made with one eye on the future of the PRE, at least where it is going is between two permanent structures.
CS85
It's fine where it is.the proper fans who stand behind the goal can see it.
slinky_dog
Grass coming along nicely....
Johnsons Red Army
CS85 wrote:It's fine where it is.the proper fans who stand behind the goal can see it.
I wouldn't mind it behind the goal.....if I didn't have to turn up really early to secure a spot where my view won't be obscured by other fans.

I quite like the fact that I can rock up at 14:59, knowing full well I have a seat waiting for me, and with a better view from the side of the pitch than behind the goal. Each to their own I guess.

Not sure why you have to be a "proper fan" to sit/stand in one area over another though....
MSB
I've stood behind the goal for the best part of 18 years. 99% of the time in exactly the same position every home game, arriving into the ground at about 14:57. So there's not that much of a problem.

I do however agree that it doesn't matter which stand you're in, as long as you're there!
Lord Elpuz
Toppo news. Jolly well done to all concerned.

One would very much like to see some of hEaLeR's splendid montages on the new screen, in addition to some of the revenue raising initiatives. The technology in situ will clearly benefit from football related media, because too much "Pearl and Dean" will spoil the show. It will be imperative for the Club to strike a decent balance.

https://youtu.be/3uZYCb-kZWI

The Benson & Hedges Silk Cut ad is an absolute corker.

Can anyone spot a "Rigsby" voiceover in one of the other ads?