I may have missed something

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

solihullkev
Premier league fixtures out this wednesday

EFL out a week on Wednesday

I thought all league fixtures announced same day in the past ?
PilgrimInPeace
They were until last season. The Premier League wanted theirs to be separate for some reason.
theidlerich
...fixtures less important than a squad capable of mid-table/outside chance of play-offs surely. That's what we are missing currently!
Nesty
theidlerich wrote:...fixtures less important than a squad capable of mid-table/outside chance of play-offs surely. That's what we are missing currently!
agreed
Shade
I may have missed something, but I thought this was a fixtures thread, not a moan about our lack of squad thread.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
...fixtures less important than an in-house catering set-up which maximises sales opportunity and minimises queues. That's what we are missing currently!
Shade
Yep, let's forget about everything else that's happening, such as fixture releases, and fixate on things that will happen but we're not hearing about daily. That will help pass the time. Do not speak of anything else.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
...fixtures less important than any topic we can find to moan about instead of fixtures. That's what we are missing currently!
Robin
I must admit Kev raises a good point in that they top flight seem intent from distancing themselves as much as possible from the rest of the leagues. It further makes me dislike the Premier league and what it stands for.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Robin wrote:I must admit Kev raises a good point in that they top flight seem intent from distancing themselves as much as possible from the rest of the leagues. It further makes me dislike the Premier league and what it stands for.
Yup, won't be too long until they try and stop relegation and promotion to the EFL.