Robins Player

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Horteng
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been covered but will the robins player/ app work this season?

Are BBC Glos covering the games this year?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Hi Horteng

With the website changes, Robins Player has also changed.

It is called iFollow. Some content is free, and for audio commentary and videos you need to subscribe. Looks like the price has gone up.

https://www.ctfc.com/ifollow/subscribe/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You might be able to log-in with your Player details. I think Red Duke has experienced switching from Player to iFollow using his existing details without having to set-up a new account. He'll be able to confirm.
Red Duke
I had to contact their support for a password reset and I can now log on OK.
Horteng
Cheers for the info gents.

So red duke you got the password, Has your subscription details changed or is it as you were with robins player?
Red Duke
Horteng wrote:Cheers for the info gents.

So red duke you got the password, Has your subscription details changed or is it as you were with robins player?
Yes - my subscription renewal date is now exactly one year on from last year. Initially they said there wasn't a current subscription but I advised them when I had paid it and I checked back a couple of days ago it is now showing the right date.