No justice

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

shevates
In all fairness we had some good individual performances today but what was more pleasing was that it was a very good team performance and to be honest we deserved at least a point. Sellars looked very good caused them problems through out the game and his link up play with Cranston was a threat. Cranston had an excellent game today hardly put a foot wrong and some of his deliverys into the box caused problems. Eisa non stop running was noticeable again causing morecambe problems The only thing which was a bit concerning was the keeper how many times he went for the ball and failed claim it and the times he should of gone for it and didn't Overall a good performance and a very unlucky result
Oldun
Interesting that all those who are writing on here who were actually at the game are positive! The majority of those contributing who did not attend are negative. Given a few new players over the next few weeks it could be that we are challenging. There, you heard it here first.
shevates
All my posts over the last 2 weeks have been negative with out doubt and to be honest one game dosnt make a season. If those players can perform like that and with new additions let's hope there will be more encouraging performances
Shade
Good to hear about Cranston. I sincerely hope he keeps it up.
Shade
Obvious he needs serious competition to keep his levels up. His best performances last season were at the start when Jennings was here and now he's under threat, dropped in the last PSF, from Mustoe.
little mo
Shade wrote:Good to hear about Cranston. I sincerely hope he keeps it up.
I thought Cranston was one of our better players on the day, if not the best.
horlickfanclub
I only saw highlights but he was one of four seriously out of position on their goal.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
horlickfanclub wrote:I only saw highlights but he was one of four seriously out of position on their goal.
Last season rules of the Nest would mean Cranston being one of four would be all his fault rather than the other three. Flatt has taken over that mantle this season it seems.
Horteng
Shade wrote:Good to hear about Cranston. I sincerely hope he keeps it up.
The Morecambe commentators were very complimentary of Cranston to be fair