Oxford score & how many away fans ?

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Blakey 9
I'm going for a 2-1 win to a strong oxford side but the boys to play out of there skin , and be revitalised with harry pell staying. with just over 600 Cheltenham fans seeing as its 12 pound a ticket.
Johnsons Red Army
I'll stick with 3-0 Oxford and I'll go for half as many fans, let's just call it 300 even.
ctfcliam1991
3-1 to Oxford. We'll go 1-0 up through Eisa. 450 Cheltenham fans there to cheer on the boys! #CTFC #COYR
theidlerich
It will be an interesting line up - with such a barren squad I would not wish to risk our key players in a tin-pot daft competition. I trust the management will send out Russell M; Downes; Rhys and the reserves; at a push Malabus, Shade and RCS!
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
theidlerich wrote:It will be an interesting line up - with such a barren squad I would not wish to risk our key players in a tin-pot daft competition. I trust the management will send out Russell M; Downes; Rhys and the reserves; at a push Malabus, Shade and RCS!
I will be on the bench wondering where Garita is.

This is the League Cup mind so potential Premier League opposition in the next round (aside from the seven who are in Europe). We had great trips to West Ham and Newcastle recently so don't write it off as tin pot just yet!