Eisa

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
If Mo continues to score every game..............

which CTFC player holds the record for scoring successive games from the start of a season?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Odejayi?
Jon Palmer
Wes Thomas scored in his first four games for Cheltenham (five goals in total) in League Two.

Frankie Artus scored in his first two games for Cheltenham, in League One.

Shaun Harrad scored in his first three league games for Cheltenham, after starting without a goal in the League Cup v MK Dons after going on as a substitute.

The best start to a season I can remember (not his debut season though) was Jimmy Smith in 1994/95, scoring eight in the first five games (0,1,3,2,2)
Shade
Who's worried Eisa will be sold by the end of August? :lol:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:Who's worried Eisa will be sold by the end of August? :lol:
£1million minimum price.
Nesty
Dick Underwood 1965/66 scored in the first 6 games (7 goals)
paperboy
Jon Palmer wrote:Wes Thomas scored in his first four games for Cheltenham (five goals in total) in League Two.

Shaun Harrad scored in his first three league games for Cheltenham, after starting without a goal in the League Cup v MK Dons after going on as a substitute.

The best start to a season I can remember (not his debut season though) was Jimmy Smith in 1994/95, scoring eight in the first five games (0,1,3,2,2)
Thanks Jon

What a good memory you have. :-)
THECHOIRBOY
Jon Palmer wrote:Wes Thomas scored in his first four games for Cheltenham (five goals in total) in League Two.

With the exception of Jimmy, maybe seeing the list of people who have also started well we shouldn't get too carried away with Eisa just yet!!!
confused.com
Not getting carried away and no hysteria haha. But he does have what defences in L2 hate, confidence and ball control. Have only seen him once against bristol city, but looked a cut above what we have seen up front for a while
itsallbollox
I watched Mo last night he was awesome didn't stop running all night, looked a bit leggy at the end of 90mins but who wouldn't and the winning goal had me and my 2 mates out of our seats before it hit the back of the net, we have been missing people like Mo and Sellers for a while long may it last,
Oh and all the Cranston haters on here he was not far of mom last night, his defensive work and attacking was excellent and his delivery for the goals were brilliant. give the bloke a break.

Holman I think is a spent force, he will struggle to get a start this season, in my opinion.
confused.com
Think everyone wants to see JC succeed as a LB. He needs to maintain that form. Primarily in his defensive duties
paperboy
confused.com wrote:Think everyone wants to see JC succeed as a LB. He needs to maintain that form. Primarily in his defensive duties
He started last season well also but let's hope he can keep it up in this one.
paperboy
Eisa featured on cup highlights on C5 earlier and they came up with the link that Ian Wright was discovered by the then Palace scout whose little nephew is our Gary.
little mo
How long has Mo got a contract for ?
FOD_Wyman_2010
Think its a year but you would hope they have built in an automatic extension if he scores X number of league goals.
Fuller
Very surprised no one else took a punt on Mo before we were lucky enough to land him.

Looks a fantastic prospect, let's hope he can stay fit and protected by referees as he's gonna get some serious stick from defenders for sure.
Fuller
Sod the money ... we need Mo !

As long as he don't get kicked off the park. Yesterday reminded me of when Pele was kicked off the park in the 1966 World Cup finals.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Ben2 wrote:I was musing on how many he'd have to score to get offered a move THIS transfer window. I reckon two against West Ham (and if the really good scouts agree with what we've been hearing, 'he'll score at any level') then £500k before end of august is a possibility
We need to offer a two or three year deal before West Ham. He'll take us up and we could command £1m+ in a years' time.
Player1
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Ben2 wrote:I was musing on how many he'd have to score to get offered a move THIS transfer window. I reckon two against West Ham (and if the really good scouts agree with what we've been hearing, 'he'll score at any level') then £500k before end of august is a possibility
We need to offer a two or three year deal before West Ham. He'll take us up and we could command £1m+ in a years' time.
Agree that we need to offer him a longer contract ASAP. He could be a real difference maker for us if he can continue with this form. Don't see why he won't continue it, as he seems a natural goalscorer (from the little I have seen of him so far anyway...).