Checkatrade Ground plan

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

horlickfanclub
I hope the club will open the Colin Farmer stand for the Swansea match to give access for all and season ticket holders a chance to sit in their seats. The away end could be closed and Swansea given the end block of Colin Farmer stand. We can afford it.
CTFCfan99
I'd imagine they'll do what they did for pre season and just close the PRE
horlickfanclub
Last season they closed the Colin Farmer. In the light of the West Ham game we could open the Colin Farmer and give people who come to the Check a trade priority for West Ham tickets. Time for marketing supremo Murry Toms to take up the banner.
Johnsons Red Army
Would I be making the wrong assumption in that season ticket holders will get priority for tickets to WHU game?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Johnsons Red Army wrote:Would I be making the wrong assumption in that season ticket holders will get priority for tickets to WHU game?
I am assuming we are. One of the reasons I renew is to ensure ease of access to my seat for the big games.
Johnsons Red Army
Ok thanks, thought so.
Coops
Johnsons Red Army wrote:Would I be making the wrong assumption in that season ticket holders will get priority for tickets to WHU game?
Season ticket holders and shareholders will get first priority. Robins Trust members will get level 2 priority. Let me know if you want to join the Robins Trust.
Johnsons Red Army
Thanks for the clarification. I'm already a member (and a season ticket holder) :) .
MittonRobin
Coops wrote:
Season ticket holders and shareholders will get first priority. Robins Trust members will get level 2 priority. Let me know if you want to join the Robins Trust.
I would like to join the Robins Trust, what is the easiest way to do this? I tried the other day online but the system just would not work when I got to payment option
Robins_Trust
Hi,

Can you let me know what the problems are you are experiencing?

If you are at the game tomorrow, you can bring the cash or cheque and we will have membership forms available to complete.
MittonRobin
Robins_Trust wrote:Hi,

Can you let me know what the problems are you are experiencing?

If you are at the game tomorrow, you can bring the cash or cheque and we will have membership forms available to complete.

Just sent you a PM.