Sellars injury

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

longmover
Any news on this?
Nesty
out for a month
longmover
Dawson and Sellars out already
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Was a clear hamstring so was expecting six weeks. A month would be a bonus.
theidlerich
It would be foolish to rush him back, or anyone for that matter, full recovery and up to speed before even thinking about it! Such a shame as I thought he was the best player on the park until the injury. I Trust GJ and Capn Storer will have a word with the ref's and complain bitterly in their reports as these two , and similar characters elsewhere are targeted, yet the culprits get away with it time and time again.
Shows we need a decent squad with several quality players in reserve - ie a squad where we have adequate replacements that will fit in, seamlessly [that would be a new concept here!].
everyman
theidlerich wrote:It would be foolish to rush him back, or anyone for that matter, full recovery and up to speed before even thinking about it! Such a shame as I thought he was the best player on the park until the injury. I Trust GJ and Capn Storer will have a word with the ref's and complain bitterly in their reports as these two , and similar characters elsewhere are targeted, yet the culprits get away with it time and time again.
Shows we need a decent squad with several quality players in reserve - ie a squad where we have adequate replacements that will fit in, seamlessly [that would be a new concept here!].
Sellars and Eisa were targeted for "special attention" they will both have to learn how to deal with it.
Shade
GJ said Sellars was already feeling something before the game so maybe he shouldn't have been risked.
Shade
everyman wrote:
theidlerich wrote:It would be foolish to rush him back, or anyone for that matter, full recovery and up to speed before even thinking about it! Such a shame as I thought he was the best player on the park until the injury. I Trust GJ and Capn Storer will have a word with the ref's and complain bitterly in their reports as these two , and similar characters elsewhere are targeted, yet the culprits get away with it time and time again.
Sellars and Eisa were targeted for "special attention" they will both have to learn how to deal with it.
I think they did deal with it - they won a free kick pretty much every time they were kicked and neither were injured enough from a bad tackle to put them out of the game.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Nige will deal with it.
Nesty
everyman wrote:
let us hope they are better protected by the "refs" in this league