Does anyone know...

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Andy
how the person is that the St Johns Ambulance paramedic(s) were assisting in the Colin Farmer stand on Saturday is - all just before the final whistle?

I hope everything is ok.
Shade
As nobody else has replied yet, I will say that I usually wait until just about everyone else has gone as I hate leaving with crowds and, at that time when they had more space, the body language of everyone seemed to suggest that he would be fine, i.e., there was no great urgency and people didn't look too distressed. Of course, no idea what happened since or whether they were just putting on brave faces.
Fuller
Looked like he had an epileptic fit. He did seem to be coming round just before the end though. Hope he is ok. I don't know him but he has been a regular at WR for years. I thought the friends he was with handled the situation very well.
Perhaps more medical staff could be spread around the ground though, not wishing to criticise personally but there were quite a few murmurs of the slow response and speed of reaching the poor man.

Anyway hope he's ok and back for the big game next Wednesday.
Shade
Fuller wrote:Looked like he had an epileptic fit. He did seem to be coming round just before the end though. Hope he is ok. I don't know him but he has been a regular at WR for years. I thought the friends he was with handled the situation very well.
Perhaps more medical staff could be spread around the ground though, not wishing to criticise personally but there were quite a few murmurs of the slow response and speed of reaching the poor man.

Anyway hope he's ok and back for the big game next Wednesday.
I agree with all of that. It was quite concerning how slowly the paramedic et al made their way around the pitch but I don't know hardly any of the facts so I can't criticise. Just hope they'd be quicker in a life or death situation!
Andy
Thanks for the updates - I don't know the person, but have seen them regularly at games.

Just hope everything is ok as seems to be from your replies. Cheers.
kora
Saw him on Sunday, absolutely fine but has 15 minutes missing from his life.
Shade
Good news.