Forster

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

I-Love-CTFC
Facing at least six months out: http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/sp ... ast-396851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robin
Big blow that, I thought he was superb as a centre half on Saturday but clearly not a great right back.
Shade
Big loss. He's looked the best of our centre backs when he's been at centre back, for sure. I just hope this doesn't start a period of his career the likes of which former CTFC players that have been out for a long period have had to endure - either not looking like the same player again or just can't shake of niggling injuries when they return.
Lord Elpuz
I feel extremely sorry for the young man. I have enjoyed his performances thus far and wish him the speediest of recoveries. An extremely painful injury, but one that with the correct treatment in the form of surgery, has a very high degree of complete success.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Was starting to show why he has been branded one of the best in L2. A huge blow to any L2 team, and would be missed from many L1 sides. The loss of his experience and solidity probably helped Gary decide we had to get a an experienced old-head keeper.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Was starting to show why he has been branded one of the best in L2
4 league games and 9 goals conceded - Really :? Hope he has a quicker than expected return though
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
1971 wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Was starting to show why he has been branded one of the best in L2
4 league games and 9 goals conceded - Really :? Hope he has a quicker than expected return though
How many of those four was he at right back, rather than centre back?
horlickfanclub
He was looking good . Hope his recovery goes well.
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
1971 wrote:
How many of those four was he at right back, rather than centre back?
He wasn't even on the pitch for the last 2 of them, he'd already gone off injured so those can hardly be held against him.