Forest Green fans

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
The Old TomCat wrote:
Once again I'll say to you 'calm down'.
I was at game and watched play - were you there to make a judgement?
Almost assuredly not.
I'll say no more on subject.
Lol, you saw clearly the incident and what Collins the filthy spitter did and what his intentions were from the sidelines did you?

Once again I can confirm I am calm and enjoying some porridge and coffee on the train with beautiful scenery, so no need to keep telling me to calm down. I suggest you take your own advice.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
ctfc-fan wrote:
Do tell what Paul Baker did to cause the whole affair?

You've already admitted your player's agent caused the issue so he should be banned by Forest Green or made to issue an apology.
Paul Baker did nothing, let alone anything wrong. His main involvement was being on the receiving end of Vince's slurs and allegations. Paul Baker is too decent a chap to publicly ask for an apology, though it will disappoint him that none has been forthcoming.
Shade
But it won't have been a surprise, will it.
ctfc-fan
Vince is fast becoming a complete twat and he'll be very hated soon. Just look at the s#!t he tried causing with their rival company recently and as he got shut down he's gone to the news to try and screw them over shouting about costs for the Swansea Bay project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
ctfc-fan wrote:Vince is fast becoming a complete twat and he'll be very hated soon. Just look at the s#!t he tried causing with their rival company recently and as he got shut down he's gone to the news to try and screw them over shouting about costs for the Swansea Bay project.

Yes, a very egotistical spiteful character bordering on sociopathic.
ctfc-fan
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
ctfc-fan wrote:Vince is fast becoming a complete twat and he'll be very hated soon. Just look at the s#!t he tried causing with their rival company recently and as he got shut down he's gone to the news to try and screw them over shouting about costs for the Swansea Bay project.

Funny how most successful business people keep themselves to themselves rather than buying football clubs and making them vegan and running to the newspapers each time they get a little upset by someone better than them.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
ctfc-fan wrote:

Funny how most successful business people keep themselves to themselves rather than buying football clubs and making them vegan and running to the newspapers each time they get a little upset by someone better than them.
And they always seem to attract a bizarre cultish following. Reading Old Tom Cat's sycophancy about Vince is like watching a Trump fanatic talk.
Shade
According to Bob Hunt, they had their best performance of the season in the second half today, and just grabbed a draw at a team that had lost their last 5.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Bunch of Bob Hunts.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa

Can see the cell-cultures Vince has bred to follow his club here: http://forum.fgrfc.net/viewtopic.php?f= ... 2&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Disgraceful smears against Cowley and the nice club of Lincoln, all in myopic defence of the filthy spitter Collins.