Newport County v Cheltenham Town

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Holman needs to start.
Robin
robinsrule wrote:Rubbish! I have severe doubts about Gary's ability to motivate the team. I'm also not sure if the team is good enough to survive.
Sorry but there is no way we should be in the scrap this season, we are ahead of last season for sure and miles ahead of sides like Yeovil.
horlickfanclub
We might have to crowdfund the payoff, more than twenty months worth.
horlickfanclub
Saw the goal on TV last night. What was our August player of the month doing on the back post? It is not the best place to doze off.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Robin wrote:
robinsrule wrote:Rubbish! I have severe doubts about Gary's ability to motivate the team. I'm also not sure if the team is good enough to survive.
Sorry but there is no way we should be in the scrap this season, we are ahead of last season for sure and miles ahead of sides like Yeovil.
I hope we start showing that before too long.
confused.com
Robin, league table never lies. The worry for me is that we had a half decent start last year, without which we would be in conference. This year we will be playing catchup all the time. Unless we puull something out of the hat