Our favourite game tonight

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
We drew our first League meeting against Grimsby and lost the next 3. The next game was the 2006 play-off final.
Including that magical day, Grimsby haven't beaten us in the last 7 games, with 6 of them being victories for Cheltenham. Within those 7 games have, of course, been very important matches, including that play-off final, a relegation battle that saw them relegated, two promotion games in the National League and a game that we had to win last season to nudge us toward safety. There isn't quite as much at stake tonight but I would love it, LOVE IT, if we keep our run going against them.

However, a small part of me is worried that this good run against Our Bitches has to come to an end and tonight is as bad a time as any. Hopeful that Saturdays poor performance and result came at the right time and we'll hit back in style tonight.
longmover
I think we may come unstuck this evening
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
No fear.

Wrighty will come on and do his stuff. Just imagine McKeown's head just off the bottom of this screen ripping from his neck like in a fountain of blood like a Mortal Kombat finishing move.

Shade
Well, s#!t. I hate it when my fears are confirmed.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Just gotta make sure we go to their place and re-assert our rightful dominion over them.

Prepare Pell with a week-long mix of speed, testosterone and steroid injections, Red Bull and complete sexual abstinence. Chain him to the dugout first half in front of baying cod before unleashing him on the hour. The home goal netting will be shredded into as many fragments as Mariners' shin.
Shade
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Just gotta make sure we go to their place and re-assert our rightful dominion over them.

Prepare Pell with a week-long mix of speed, testosterone and steroid injections, Red Bull and complete sexual abstinence. Chain him to the dugout first half in front of baying cod before unleashing him on the hour. The home goal netting will be shredded into as many fragments as Mariners' shin.
Either that or he'll have a life ban from football for biting half the team and breaking the others legs. At the very least, a drug ban.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Shade wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:Just gotta make sure we go to their place and re-assert our rightful dominion over them.

Either that or he'll have a life ban from football for biting half the team and breaking the others legs. At the very least, a drug ban.
Only if the FA/FL are corrupt and anti-CTFC.