Luke Thomas

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Another_FoD_Robin
I imagine the mods or someone will say something to get this moved but just thought I would say that I see he was in the squad for the first team away to Leeds tonight. Never came on but fantastic achievement. After a rocky start to life up there & coming runners up to player of the under 23 month competition last month to Harry Wilson of Liverpool then I'd like to believe that's a fantastic achievement by the lad.

Wonder how many appearances he needs to make for us to get a windfall? I'm sure a bench appearance won't give us anything. Anyone know the finer detail of the deal? I doubt we will ever know the full details of the transfer but no harm in asking.
horlickfanclub
He seems to be making rapid progress. I doubt you will hear much from the club as there is usually a wall of silence on transfer deals.i.e.Courtney Duffus.
Shade
It would be nice if there are clauses for 15% sell on, senior team debut and twenty appearances...but probably just a sell on clause.