CTFCF vs Notts County Away Sat 18th Nov 2017

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

theidlerich
CTFCF vs Notts County Away Sat 18th Nov 2017

Well only two scorers this Saturday; we’re not very good at this are we! Pulsating game though; a dogged defence with some luck against a fleet of foot attack – riveting stuff. Somewhat concerned that our stretcher bearers seem to be copying our tardy ambulance response times [usually over 50 mins for an emergency...not impressive whilst Cranstone was rolling around in agony. Thankfully reappeared on crutches rather than in plaster and in hospital.

PAS leading the field; Shade with memory failure.

Hopefully everyone will remember to predict for next week, preferably on the predicta thread. Good luck.

Not too sure that we will be so lucky against Notts County so sadly a Loss CTFC 1 NC3 and our consolation goal - Pell
Shade
Memory failure? I didn't realise predictions had anything to do with my ailing memory.

Edit: if you mean I forgot to predict, I didn't - I went 2-1 with Graham to score, so still scored 0.
theidlerich
Whoops - my eyesight is obviously failing...... apologies Shade.
Also to RCS please check your prediction too - thanks.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
theidlerich wrote:Whoops - my eyesight is obviously failing...... apologies Shade.
Also to RCS please check your prediction too - thanks.
Hedging my bets. Been given the impression it is allowed.
Johnsons Red Army
Almost forgot about this, just posted in the other thread.