Notts County v Cheltenham Town

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
Let's not forget we've got a game at home tomorrow night against a team that just had 7 stuck past them (although they had gone the previous 5 games unbeaten). If we get nothing from the next two games, or only 2 points, I will be very disappointed.

We've GOT to shore up that defence. We need to get Davey in at some point soon and at least give him a go or it's pointless him being here.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Cambridge must be beaten tomorrow if we have any ambition of being too half and chasing play offs. Failure to win and the season is starting to derail into midtable boredom.
longmover
A friend of mine who supports Wycombe says Sido isn't getting a look in at WW and they're playing a midfielder at right back, evidently still lives in Bristol, would GJ be interested in an old boy?
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
If Sido wants to come back it would be worth doing just to get numbers in the squad where we are short. Sido and Winchester combo on the right side. Probs best combo in the division.
Alf
Thought Sido was a decent player for us and was sorry to see him go. A move back may resurrect his career. Have a word Gaz!
Shade
Sido had, let's be honest, a pretty poor time of it after Benno left. Wycombe seemed to get something near the best out of him again. Still, one of my favourite players that we've had. Wouldn't want to see him come back if he's a shadow of his former self.