Cheltenham away support didn’t make any noise?

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
According to these clowns on the Vince forum: http://forum.fgrfc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88972" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MSB
Time to leave them to their own little world now. They're starting to get a bit boring. Dale Vince's attitude rubbing off on some of them?
Player2 Has Joined
That's what happens if you don't have a roof. All the atmosphere created just dissipates into the, um, atmosphere.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
confused.com
How about just stop talking about them. They must love our endledd infatuation with them. Every other thread seems to be about them. So why not just stop even thinking about them. Their is no great rivalry unless we make it up. Let us all just agree that they are what used to be a decent club being led astray by a tosser of an owner and leave them to enjoy the ride, or otherwise. - don't really give them a second thought one way or the other. As much as some of them may wish I did. Tbh I just don't care about them and would hate one of them to think I actually did give a Donald duck
asl
Hooray! Someone agrees with what I've been thinking for absolutely weeks now. FFS, can we just give it a rest about FGR? At the end of the day, they're just another league 2 club, only slightly smaller than CTFC, with fans that, by and large, are passionate about their club and actually like us, and there is little or no animosity between the two clubs. Apparently there's some sh1t-heads amongst their number who might chant distasteful songs. Well big feckin' deal - wake up and look around some of the CTFC contingent. Every club has them. I'm bored with hearing how "amateur" and "non-league" they are - as if we're bleedin' Tottenham Hotspur or summat.