Programme Request

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Christopher Robin
Does anybody have a spare copy of the 2004/5 Cheltenham v Southend programme (in good condition) they'd be willing to sell me? Date was 19th March 2005. Will pay £10 including postage

Thanks in advance
Christopher Robin
everyman
Christopher Robin wrote:Does anybody have a spare copy of the 2004/5 Cheltenham v Southend programme (in good condition) they'd be willing to sell me? Date was 19th March 2005. Will pay £10 including postage

Thanks in advance
Christopher Robin
We could get " Winnie " Carl Winchester to sign it for you,but he`s not Pooh ?
Shade
I could well have. If nobody comes forward in the next few days I'll get up in the loft and have a look through the boxes.
Si Robin
I'll also have a look, I can't remember when it was I stopped buying programmes, but think it was some time after 04/05.
Christopher Robin
Thanks guys. I stopped in 2003/04 but then started up again recently. Much to the wifes annoyance
Flux
Will have a look in the loft seem to remember having a lot of Southend programmes when I last checked, wife did demand I throw the lot when we moved but I sneaked the box on the van and into the loft without her seeing.
Christopher Robin
Flux wrote:Will have a look in the loft seem to remember having a lot of Southend programmes when I last checked, wife did demand I throw the lot when we moved but I sneaked the box on the van and into the loft without her seeing.
Haha, sounds familiar.

Thanks Flux, appreciated
Malabus
You would have a better chance to obtain the programme if you ask on the Southend Utd forum.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
Christopher Robin
Malabus wrote:You would have a better chance to obtain the programme if you ask on the Southend Utd forum.

Hmm, cheers. Might try that. Why do you think that out of interest?
Malabus
Christopher Robin wrote:
Malabus wrote:You would have a better chance to obtain the programme if you ask on the Southend Utd forum.

Apologies ... thought you were after Southend v Cheltenham.
Christopher Robin
Malabus wrote:
Christopher Robin wrote:

No, Chelts v Southend but it did get me thinking. Are away fans more likely to buy programmes? But then more likely to want to keep them?

I might just register on there and ask the question. Cant hurt

Cheers
Malabus
Christopher Robin wrote:
Malabus wrote:
Christopher Robin wrote: Hmm, cheers. Might try that. Why do you think that out of interest?
No, Chelts v Southend but it did get me thinking. Are away fans more likely to buy programmes? But then more likely to want to keep them?

I might just register on there and ask the question. Cant hurt

Cheers
Worth a try.
Shade
Give me a few days to get in the loft. If I don't have a chance over the weekend I will do start of next week as I'm off work :P
I'm 90% certain I'll have one as I bought one for all home games from either that season or the next through 'til '08/'09.
Christopher Robin
Shade wrote:Give me a few days to get in the loft. If I don't have a chance over the weekend I will do start of next week as I'm off work :P
I'm 90% certain I'll have one as I bought one for all home games from either that season or the next through 'til '08/'09.
Thanks Shade (enjoy being off work - always nice)
Si Robin
I have located my copy - it's n decent condition, some age related marks from where it's been in a couple of attics and my garage over the past 12 and half years - the print of the players' names on the back has some slight smudging (all perfectly legible).

It's yours if you want it Christopher.
Christopher Robin
Si Robin wrote:I have located my copy - it's n decent condition, some age related marks from where it's been in a couple of attics and my garage over the past 12 and half years - the print of the players' names on the back has some slight smudging (all perfectly legible).

It's yours if you want it Christopher.
Hi Si

Yes please. PM me your paypal address. Are you happy with £8 re the smudging?

Steve
Si Robin
I don't want paying for it mate, it was just in my garage. If you're going to the Crewe game I can get it to you then.
Christopher Robin
Thats really kind Si.

You have a PM
Shade
I get a warm glow inside when stories have happy endings
Christopher Robin
Shade wrote:I get a warm glow inside when stories have happy endings
Yes, a happy ending always leaves me with a warm glow too...