5K?

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Nesty
was the draw made yesterday ? who won?
asl
Nesty wrote:was the draw made yesterday ? who won?
It was. Put up on the scoreboard, too. Mr I someone. Definitely not Mr R Knapp.
Nesty
asl wrote:
Nesty wrote:was the draw made yesterday ? who won?
It was. Put up on the scoreboard, too. Mr I someone. Definitely not Mr R Knapp.
I wasnt asking for that reason ! (honest)
Robin
I Donnelly won I think.
ThelmaChen
Would be helpful if the 500 club website was kept up to date.
theidlerich
Not a criticism nor a derogatory remark as I all too aware of the time and effort put in by The Trust and 500 club personnel - but I rarely receive any updates or news. I also heard that renewal of Robins Trust was a a £5'er for existing members - is that hearsay or what? Is that normal? Also failed to find my No/name on their 500 club list.
A couple of years ago a supporter nearby won the £5k, much to their excitement and joy! Lovely to see!
Book Keeper
theidlerich wrote:Not a criticism nor a derogatory remark as I all too aware of the time and effort put in by The Trust and 500 club personnel - but I rarely receive any updates or news. I also heard that renewal of Robins Trust was a a £5'er for existing members - is that hearsay or what? Is that normal? Also failed to find my No/name on their 500 club list.
A couple of years ago a supporter nearby won the £5k, much to their excitement and joy! Lovely to see!
Hi IdleRich
I help out Steve Smith by doing all of the accounting of the 500 Club, including preparing a list for him of all eligible members each month (ie those that are up to date with their subscriptions). I am concerned that you are unable to find your name on the 500 Club website. Please PM me your name and I will check whether your subscription is up to date and that your name is indeed included in the monthly list.