GJ on Jamie Grimes

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
and January targets: http://bit.ly/JohnsonOnGrimes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shade
Puts it down to a lack of FL experience... I hate to say it but I don't think silly errors like he has made are down to a lack of experience but rather a tendency to either switch off or be accident prone.
Robin
The problem is he's done several of these high visibility errors now and has really cost the team. If it's down to football league experience why wasn't he eased in to the team over time rather than thrown in and bizarrely made the captain?
Rulistening
Robin wrote:The problem is he's done several of these high visibility errors now and has really cost the team. If it's down to football league experience why wasn't he eased in to the team over time rather than thrown in and bizarrely made the captain?
How do you ease in a CB? not a position you often make a substitution for unless injuries occur.
confused.com
wonder how many FL games you need to have under y0ur belt, to know you are not meant to choose the option to pass to their player on the edge of the box ? 10, 12, 20, 30 ?
horlickfanclub
Once you reach thirty plus games you get shipped off to Torquay or home for Christmas in Finland.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
horlickfanclub wrote:Once you reach thirty plus games you get shipped off to Torquay or home for Christmas in Finland.
It's almost as if you don't like the manager Horlick!
horlickfanclub
I don't dislike the Manager. He seems quite a nice chap . His decisions on players are sometimes blinkered and inconsistent and it looks like valuable cash is wasted.Like all Managers he runs out of ideas. I look forward to three points tomorrow and mid table consolidation.