The Robins Nest Forum
http://robinsnestforum.co.uk/

New signing number three
http://robinsnestforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24439
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon Palmer [ 09 Jan 2018, 12:07 ]
Post subject:  New signing number three

Confirmed: http://bit.ly/NewJanSigning3

Author:  Shade [ 09 Jan 2018, 12:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

There's the big man people were calling for then. I would imagine that all but confirms DW is on his way out now.

Author:  Robin [ 09 Jan 2018, 12:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

I don't know anything of this lad but we now have striking options which have been missing for a big chunk of this season. Also been pretty clear Danny Wright is leaving only a matter of time now I'd guess.

Author:  RegencyCheltenhamSpa [ 09 Jan 2018, 12:46 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Fulham have been in a lot of youth cup finals in recent years. On Twitter they give live updates during the U23s games so I have seen him mentioned a lot positively on there. Dan Burn one of the loans Gary had at Yeovil who did well, as Gary mentions.

A good signing, and the ethos and community at FFC is similar to CTFC so he should fit in well.

Can't wait to see him feature on Saturday.

Author:  Robin [ 09 Jan 2018, 12:51 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Be interesting to see who starts up front on Saturday you would assume it's Eisa then one from Graham/Adebayo with the other new lad on the bench.

Author:  RegencyCheltenhamSpa [ 09 Jan 2018, 13:06 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

I reckon Eisa will start with Graham (if fit). And we will end the game with Adebayo and Sanmi as they get phased in at different parts of the second half.

If Graham not fit then get Adebayo involved from the start alongside Mo.

Author:  RegencyCheltenhamSpa [ 09 Jan 2018, 13:13 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Fulham's report on the loan deal with quotes from Adebayo:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/janua ... ah-adebayo

He also extends his contract with Fulham until end of 2019.

Author:  Nesty [ 09 Jan 2018, 13:41 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Adebayo Akinfenwa mark II ??

Author:  Ihearye [ 09 Jan 2018, 13:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Is Mr sligo a smokescreen or are we looking to be the brasil of L2

Author:  RegencyCheltenhamSpa [ 09 Jan 2018, 14:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Ihearye wrote:
Is Mr sligo a smokescreen or are we looking to be the brasil of L2


Smokescreen. Gary played JP like a fiddle, sending him down a blind alley after a red herring whilst the real business was done.

Or, maybe an effort to out the mole.

Author:  Robin [ 09 Jan 2018, 14:09 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Well the Sligo lad is playing for the reserves so could still be an option assuming Danny Wright moves on.

Author:  kiaora84 [ 09 Jan 2018, 14:11 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Ihearye wrote:
Is Mr sligo a smokescreen or are we looking to be the brasil of L2


Smokescreen. Gary played JP like a fiddle, sending him down a blind alley after a red herring whilst the real business was done.

Or, maybe an effort to out the mole.


So who’s Benny Igiehon? :roll:

Author:  RegencyCheltenhamSpa [ 09 Jan 2018, 14:30 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

kiaora84 wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Ihearye wrote:
Is Mr sligo a smokescreen or are we looking to be the brasil of L2


Smokescreen. Gary played JP like a fiddle, sending him down a blind alley after a red herring whilst the real business was done.

Or, maybe an effort to out the mole.


So who’s Benny Igiehon? :roll:


The Sligo lad we aren't signing as per above.

Author:  Shade [ 09 Jan 2018, 14:53 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
kiaora84 wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:
Smokescreen. Gary played JP like a fiddle, sending him down a blind alley after a red herring whilst the real business was done.

Or, maybe an effort to out the mole.


So who’s Benny Igiehon? :roll:


The Sligo lad we aren't signing as per above.


I believe that was somewhat of a rhetorical question.

Author:  horlickfanclub [ 09 Jan 2018, 15:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

If he is up to it he will be signing.If Danny goes we will need another forward to boost the squad with injury prone strikers.

Author:  Rick [ 09 Jan 2018, 16:26 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Robin wrote:
Be interesting to see who starts up front on Saturday you would assume it's Eisa then one from Graham/Adebayo with the other new lad on the bench.

What about Sammi?

Author:  RegencyCheltenhamSpa [ 09 Jan 2018, 16:40 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Rick wrote:
Robin wrote:
Be interesting to see who starts up front on Saturday you would assume it's Eisa then one from Graham/Adebayo with the other new lad on the bench.

What about Sammi?


I think Robin was referring to Sanmi when he said "other new lad" (he has a tricky foreign name you see).

Author:  RegencyCheltenhamSpa [ 09 Jan 2018, 19:12 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Ben2 wrote:
I think you’d be raven-mad not to like this new signing, I’m sure he’ll make Ahab-it of scoring and Baal us out of sticky situations


I am sure his more subtle contributions will passover the heads of some fans, Jezebels as they are.

Author:  everyman [ 10 Jan 2018, 12:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Robin wrote:
I don't know anything of this lad but we now have striking options which have been missing for a big chunk of this season. Also been pretty clear Danny Wright is leaving only a matter of time now I'd guess.

Sadly probably means George Lloyd will go out on loan as well,i would love to see a local lad in our team.

Author:  horlickfanclub [ 10 Jan 2018, 12:44 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

I agree Everyman.I am not keen on half a team of loan players.Would prefer more of our own.

Author:  Robin [ 10 Jan 2018, 13:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

everyman wrote:
Robin wrote:
I don't know anything of this lad but we now have striking options which have been missing for a big chunk of this season. Also been pretty clear Danny Wright is leaving only a matter of time now I'd guess.

Sadly probably means George Lloyd will go out on loan as well,i would love to see a local lad in our team.


To be honest if we can get George Lloyd regular games at Conference South/North level for the remainder of the season then I would view that as a good thing that he could come back and compete for a spot on the bench next season.

Author:  Shade [ 10 Jan 2018, 14:15 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Lloyd going to NL would be very good, much better for him and us than spending the rest of the season making 10 minute cameos off the bench.

Author:  RegencyCheltenhamSpa [ 10 Jan 2018, 16:04 ]
Post subject:  Re: New signing number three

Get Lloyd to Poole Town. He can fire them to safety and send McGurk down.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/