Luton Town v Cheltenham Town

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Jon Palmer
Team news, live updates and video reaction all here this afternoon: http://bit.ly/LutonTownA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rulistening
No adebayo in the squad today? hmm interesting. More defensive options on offer today it seems
Rulistening
6 minutes added time.. Im not nervous you are..
Rulistening
Arrrgh 2-2. Damn, a draw would still be an unreal result here however
Shade
I still thought we'd lose at 0-2 and it sounded like Grimes gave it a go right at the death, so happy with a point. At no point did I think we were going to win the game, but better than my 4-0 loss prediction.
Oldun
Winnie says he was fouled for second goal.
Jerry St Clair
This is why I love football. At 3pm you’d be thrilled to take a point. At 5pm you’re gutted you got it.

Look forward to hearing views from those who travelled.
Nesty
Jerry St Clair wrote:This is why I love football. At 3pm you’d be thrilled to take a point. At 5pm you’re gutted you got it.

Look forward to hearing views from those who travelled.
yes .......... most would have bitten yer hand off for a point, but feel gutted we drew. Great result none the less.
Shade
Just saw the goals on SSN. Can't complain too much after the disallowed goal/penalty incident but both of their goals were clear fouls. Boyle bundled over from the back meaning the ball ran through to the goalscorer for the first, and the goalscorer basically jumped right through the back of Winchester for the second. Would have been a foul anywhere else on the pitch but I expect the ref didn't fancy disallowing that goal as well in the 93rd minute.

But, you go to a shithole ground/place like Luton and they equalise in the 93rd minute and celebrate like they just won the league.

Eh, Jones? :lol:
art vandalay
Great result despite the late equaliser. Must admit I didn't think there was any way we'd get a result. Hopefully we can carry it through to next week and get some consistency at WR.
paperboy
art vandalay wrote:Great result despite the late equaliser. Must admit I didn't think there was any way we'd get a result. Hopefully we can carry it through to next week and get some consistency at WR.
We are consistent at the LCI Rail Stadium aren't we? :-)
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Not sure why the result was a shock. Luton play open attacking football - exactly the type of team we can get on the ball and play our games against. And we are able to play our game against an open side we can score with the quality we have. Luton score for fun so we’re always going to get one or two. It is the tough hoof ball sides who we struggle against.
horlickfanclub
A good point in the grand scheme of things. Much needed.
Nesty
Oldun wrote:Winnie says he was fouled for second goal.
there was a foul leading up to the first I thought
pas
Very impressed with Mo Eisa yesterday, he’s looking stronger and more athletic from when he first joined us. Good performance from all the team.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
pas wrote:Very impressed with Mo Eisa yesterday, he’s looking stronger and more athletic from when he first joined us. Good performance from all the team.
The £1m price tag rising week by week.