Mad Dog back as mgr at Barnet

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

ctfc-fan
asl wrote:Can we have a quick rule-change just for this one season so that FGR, Barnet, Cheaterfield, Grimsby can *all* get relegated...? Might run out of tissues if that happens...
Oh yes, great suggestion ASL!
Ralph
Maybe pin this on the CTFC dressing room wall when we play them.. It's part of a post from DV's son

"Of course CTFC's loss last year was small compared to FGR's - but so are their ambitions. You're unlikely to read about CTFC outside of Glos live...."

Our ambitions are big enough to send you F'ers back down where you belong - Non League
Shade
Ralph wrote:Maybe pin this on the CTFC dressing room wall when we play them.. It's part of a post from DV's son

"Of course CTFC's loss last year was small compared to FGR's - but so are their ambitions. You're unlikely to read about CTFC outside of Glos live...."

Our ambitions are big enough to send you F'ers back down where you belong - Non League
Their "ambitions" that get them mentioned nationally has absolutely nothing to do with football. So their huge losses are all down to them having a fancy pitch (that still looks like c!#p at this time of year) and not having meat at the ground? Because that's all that I've seen that's any different from anyone else that wins the NL title or playoffs.

Oh, I forgot, there will be something else that might be going nationwide soon - DV's hilarious boast that L2 would be easier for FGR to get out of than the NL.
kora
He didn't say in which direction.
Shade
I know. If they go down we'll have to start calling him Mystic Vince. Or Vystic Mince. Or just plain old dickhead.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
If they go down, the first time they are at home and CTFC away we should pack the away end at TNL. “You’ll always be non-league” and other such chants for 90 mins. Maybe a banner with Charlie’s and Mark Cooper’s faces on, in silhouette, either side of the eulogy “Gloucestershire Legends”.
Del Boy
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:If they go down, the first time they are at home and CTFC away we should pack the away end at TNL. “You’ll always be non-league” and other such chants for 90 mins. Maybe a banner with Charlie’s and Mark Cooper’s faces on, in silhouette, either side of the eulogy “Gloucestershire Legends”.
Rally organising from the bathroom.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Del Boy wrote:
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote:If they go down, the first time they are at home and CTFC away we should pack the away end at TNL. “You’ll always be non-league” and other such chants for 90 mins. Maybe a banner with Charlie’s and Mark Cooper’s faces on, in silhouette, either side of the eulogy “Gloucestershire Legends”.
Wrong, on the walk back from station to home.
Artemis
Don't particularly want Barnet to go - but, along with FGR, can't quite decide which of Cheaterfield or the Codheads will make me chuckle the most.

Sadly, I don't think FGR will drop, but Barnet will.
Johnsons Red Army
Del Boy wrote:
What is up with this troll?

Does he ever have anything productive and/or sensible to post, or solely digs at RCS? :?:
plymrob
Re JRA's response to Del Boy. Maybe some others, who mostly keep a watching brief on here, would wonder about the overall productivity or sensibility of many of RCS's posts.... Evidently for some, sheer quantity is what matters.....
Johnsons Red Army
As long as he (RCS) isn't here for the sole purpose of taking the p!## out of someone else, I don't really see what harm he does, irrespective of what his posts say.

But when someone comes here only to post trolling comments against another user, and nothing else, then that is just being a twat, imo.