Register    Login    Search    FAQ



CTFC.com Official Site Cheltenham Town FC 500 Club

Other Useful Links:     Leo's Blog    Robins Trust    CTFC Chatter    Football Ground Guide    This is Gloucestershire    News Now    CTFC History Site

Board index » THE NEST » CTFC CHAT ONLY




Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018, 11:48 
Offline

Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 13:55
Posts: 450
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Should use his bus pass, or can the demented old fool not find it.


Top  Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018, 11:59 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 18074
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
kora wrote:
Should use his bus pass, or can the demented old fool not find it.


He probably told them he was eligible for one but then ignored all requests to provide required proof of age etc.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018, 15:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 18074
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Ben2 wrote:
Horribly sad to see Forest Green’s hooligans have brought their own petulant brand of misbehaviour to our beautiful town. To think we’ve hosted milwall, Leeds, Bristol rovers, and it’s these who ruin it for everyone

At least that’s that for the season. The deduction of points will confirm their relegation


Just seen the police statement. Seems that some FGR kids in balaclava tried to smash up the Prom, throwing green smoke bombs around.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018, 15:57 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2009, 04:27
Posts: 18074
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
Ben2 wrote:
Horrible to see. I may give up this game I love if these entitled hooligans ruin it

So sad. So vince.


Probably hired muscle by Vince.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018, 23:14 
Offline

Joined: 17 Sep 2015, 17:51
Posts: 176
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Chris FGR wrote:
Ralph wrote:
500 to a local derby is c!#p. It's really embarrassing


It'll be more then that. Probably aound 700 I would expect. Which is still poor.

The way our club are making it hard to actually buy tickets isn't helping, no online sales and hard to get through to anyone on the phone. Took me a few attempts.


Robin wrote:
Chris another 200 on the last day sounds very unrealistic to me, in all honesty our club should lift the all ticket for away fans restriction because you were never going to sell that anyway.


So I was roughly right then, 765 in the end. Still not brilliant,but similar to what we had at Swindon which wasn't all ticket. Would like to think if the club had allowed online sales we might have got more.

You never know maybe we'll sell out our allocation next year? ;)


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 17:14 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 603
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
kora wrote:
Should use his bus pass, or can the demented old fool not find it.

Supporter's Coach to match but I could have almost floated home after FGR away win. :lol:


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 18:50 
Offline

Joined: 02 Feb 2016, 18:47
Posts: 157
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Ben2 wrote:
Horrible to see. I may give up this game I love if these entitled hooligans ruin it

So sad. So vince.


What's funny is that you've your own set of them.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 19:15 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 603
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Great day for FGR yesterday with an away win that virtually assures them of EFL next season.
Not surprised that Cheltenham supporters were upset. Any team would be upset at losing to their local rivals.

Obviously I'm still on a high and getting two pathetic and amusing PMs from well know members of the Robin's Nest won't spoil my good mood.

I presume both were written while they were under the influence of depression.
I will reply below on open forum because the PMs are so silly.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 19:17 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 603
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
First PM from RCS who wrote:
Any sources for your facts about Paul Baker? I will be offering legal support to Paul Baker if he wants to take it further, so would be easiest for all if you responded to the requests to state your sources and evidence.

RCS,


My reply:

I am not in the least bothered if you offer legal advice to Baker.

Remind him that it was you who brought up his name in conversation. Law would say that you have acted as agent provocateur.
And also remind him that it was he who first wrote in the Cheltenham programme about his visit to TNL. Remind him that he did not include all the facts which in law is deemed less than truthful or
to put put it another way a falsehood.

My souses of information are impeccable ie Wikipedia plus an important VIP in TNL boardroom when Baker disrespected FGR.

I was unaware that he was a football referee which I wrote at time.

I’m sure reason for your PM is that I’ve shot your fox when I successfully challenged your opinions reference the merits of Dale Vince OBE and Paul Baker as respective chairmen of the two Gloucestershire league teams.

I’ll withdraw comment about Baker’s first wife being peeved off that Baker spent all his spare time and money at club although I suspect it is more than probable true.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 19:21 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2012, 19:55
Posts: 816
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Can we close this nonsense down please.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 19:22 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 603
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
2nd PM from Ralph who wrote:

OTC, please take this PM as your one and only warning.
There are to be no more posts with your ridiculous comments that you make, no more racist posts, no more abusing CTFC fans and no more comments about Paul Baker or his wife on our forum.
You do it one more time and you get banned until the end of the season.
You do it one more time after that and I will turn off your opportunity to post on our forum.
We have too many complaints about you now.

Posting on the Robins Nest is a privilege, not a right. We grant you that privilege which is way more than is offered to us on your FGR forum

Please take this as your one and only warning.

Thanks

Ralph


My reply:

Ralph I say to you ‘go chew a brick’.
You lost your poll to get me banned BIG TIME and seeming you’re not content to graciously accept defeat you and are trying to save face by other means.
Should the real people in charge of Robin’s Nest (your bosses) check out your contemptible, confrontational, scandalous and untrue posts to and about me, you’d be immediately banned. They are disgraceful.
And I’ll remind all on this forum that I have been a member since August 2012 and was poodleing along quietly under the radar when YOU Ralph asked a leading question in a pseudo friendly fashion. I gave an honest answer upon which you immediately went overboard in condemning me for stating an unpalatable truth.

Anyway I have had messages from the real people in control of RN and they state they are aware that I have been seriously and serially abused by people like you. I was complimented for having a strong back in taking it without recourse to fight back.

And Ralph don’t state falsehoods. I have never written any racist comments whatsoever on this or any other forum in my life.
I could have called Lord Elpuz ‘a moaning Minnie’ for complaining about TNL but chose to be polite and used current term ‘snowflake’. I have nothing to apologise for and neither does anybody have reason to complain.
And if Paul Baker tells an untruth I will alert all on Robin’s Nest of truth. (Read my post to RCS reference Baker’s wife, although I suspect Baker will agree with what I have written).

BTW ElGosico yesterday ended with an away win for FGR.
I suspect that is real reason for your daft PM.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 19:22 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 23 Jan 2012, 19:55
Posts: 816
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
lock this thread down.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 19:26 
Offline

Joined: 03 Dec 2016, 20:33
Posts: 235
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Legal advice ha ha ha ha


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 19:31 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 603
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Robin wrote:
OTC I honestly don't know if you are trolling or delusional.

CTFC crowds have clearly not hit a ceiling as we've averaged much higher in the past and likely would again with some success. You fail to take into account the huge numbers of away fans at your ground vs ours being a debut ground for the majority, you fail to consider this is your best every season and one of our worst in the past twenty years.

I honestly don't see much more than 4000 there on Saturday and that's with 5-600 of your lot coming which by last sales seems generous.


How can I be trolling when I forecast almost exact number of FGR away fans at WR and came close to forecasting total numbers.
And how can I be trolling when I correctly state that numbers for ElGlosico will be amongst the highest at Whaddon Road for season.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 19:35 
Offline

Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 13:49
Posts: 603
Location: Stroud
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
longmover wrote:
lock this thread down.

I agree but most of what has been posted has been unpleasantly wrong and directed toward FGR and me in particular.
Perhaps those posters will now acquire a degree of decorum when replying to my posts after FGR's win on Saturday.
I never start an argument but will readily put falsehood about FGR to right.


Top 
 Post subject: Re: FGR
 Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018, 21:19 
Offline

Joined: 23 Dec 2009, 02:56
Posts: 4290
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
The Old TomCat wrote:
2nd PM from Ralph who wrote:

OTC, please take this PM as your one and only warning.
There are to be no more posts with your ridiculous comments that you make, no more racist posts, no more abusing CTFC fans and no more comments about Paul Baker or his wife on our forum.
You do it one more time and you get banned until the end of the season.
You do it one more time after that and I will turn off your opportunity to post on our forum.
We have too many complaints about you now.

Posting on the Robins Nest is a privilege, not a right. We grant you that privilege which is way more than is offered to us on your FGR forum

Please take this as your one and only warning.

Thanks

Ralph


My reply:

Ralph I say to you ‘go chew a brick’.
You lost your poll to get me banned BIG TIME and seeming you’re not content to graciously accept defeat you and are trying to save face by other means.
Should the real people in charge of Robin’s Nest (your bosses) check out your contemptible, confrontational, scandalous and untrue posts to and about me, you’d be immediately banned. They are disgraceful.
And I’ll remind all on this forum that I have been a member since August 2012 and was poodleing along quietly under the radar when YOU Ralph asked a leading question in a pseudo friendly fashion. I gave an honest answer upon which you immediately went overboard in condemning me for stating an unpalatable truth.

Anyway I have had messages from the real people in control of RN and they state they are aware that I have been seriously and serially abused by people like you. I was complimented for having a strong back in taking it without recourse to fight back.

And Ralph don’t state falsehoods. I have never written any racist comments whatsoever on this or any other forum in my life.
I could have called Lord Elpuz ‘a moaning Minnie’ for complaining about TNL but chose to be polite and used current term ‘snowflake’. I have nothing to apologise for and neither does anybody have reason to complain.
And if Paul Baker tells an untruth I will alert all on Robin’s Nest of truth. (Read my post to RCS reference Baker’s wife, although I suspect Baker will agree with what I have written).

BTW ElGosico yesterday ended with an away win for FGR.
I suspect that is real reason for your daft PM.


Ok OTC. I sent you a polite message by PM.. PM stands for Private Message.
I never put it on this forum as it was between me and you.
I was willing to give you a chance but the term "chew a brick" aimed at me has just ruined that for you. Oh well.. :lol:


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 7 of 7 [ 226 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7




Board index » THE NEST » CTFC CHAT ONLY


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 13 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: