Jerell Sellars today

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

COYB
A top class performance today and when he went off, so did our main attacking threat, not necessarily in terms of scoring goals but speed of thought and movement, link up play with Ilias etc.

He seemed to be limping when he went off but I fear he may have been going off in any case which would have been unjustified. I didn't hear the radio interview with GJ in case there was a comment then.

JS is one of the most talented players in the squad and should be playing more if we are to return to a style of play that I believe most fans like to see. I hope he does not fall foul at the end of the season, we need players with this level of ability.
Robin
Yes I think there is a player in there but not ready yet to play every week and deliver consistently. At this moment I'd offer him a new one year deal.
Malabus
Carlisle were scared stiff, should have stayed on
horlickfanclub
Some great direct runs today. Some of his performance have been poor but today he was really positive and I would like to have seeen him stay on.
kiaora84
I’m all fairness he was brought off after being hacked down on the edge of the box and seemed to limp off. I thought him and Chatzitheodoridis linked up really well. I hope to see both next season
asl
Morrell was scythed down at every opportunity. Sellars did pull off one dreadful dive when he ran out of ideas one time, too.
theidlerich
Must admit I thought his skill and pace was superb yesterday; finishing pass/shot wasn't that great, but do look forward to seeing him on the ball and tricking his way past defenders; problem is that along with Eisa he gets hacked all to easily and often; the officials do little to stop it and protect players [also an aside, thought the officials were poor again...].
everyman
theidlerich wrote:Must admit I thought his skill and pace was superb yesterday; finishing pass/shot wasn't that great, but do look forward to seeing him on the ball and tricking his way past defenders; problem is that along with Eisa he gets hacked all to easily and often; the officials do little to stop it and protect players [also an aside, thought the officials were poor again...].
He is an instinctive player who is not so effective given time to think,without the ball does little but played out wide and running into the box he would be effective and win pen`s.J.m.o. ?