Vote for your CTFC player of the year.

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Cast your vote via the official club website: https://www.ctfc.com/news/2018/april/vo ... r-of-year/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cheltenhamshire10
I get a feeling a certain player may get a clean sweep this year
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Is he young enough for young player award?
Shade
it's a fight between Winchester and Eisa, from what I saw in the comments section on Facebook.
horlickfanclub
A bit unfair if votes cannot be cast on the Colin Farmer side of the ground for those not online.
theidlerich
Voted; but lets hope some official will hand out 'voting cards' in the T&B stand [old In2P - easier to remember!!] so those ambling into their seats on that side can make a contribution this season.
CTFC03
Has to be Eisa for me, plucked from nowhere and has been sensational and has won us so many points almost single handedly. Winchester & Flinders I think will get a few votes too.
Si Robin
Winchester for me - whilst Eisa's goals have been fantastic and it has been a brilliant debut season for him, I can only judge on what I've seen, and what I have seen is home games.

At home, Mo has scored 7 goals, 3 of which were in one game against Vale. That's not to take anything away from some of his home performances, but I just don't think I've seen the best of him like the regular away fans have.

Winchester however has been a consistent 7/8 out of 10 player and often better despite spending the vast majority of the season out of position. He's won player of the month more times than any other player and has become a very good captain. I think, if we can get him signed on, he can become a Cheltenham legend in a couple of years, and giving him player of the season this year is the perfect way to thank him for that.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Eisa for me. His achievements are unprecedented. To come from several leagues down and hit 20+ on league debut. It won’t happen again for many years and probably never again to Cheltenham Town.
Shade
I'd be inclined to vote for Winchester based on the thought that we've got more chance of keeping him next season and the show of gratitude from the fans might sway him a little
Cheltenhamshire10
Shade wrote:I'd be inclined to vote for Winchester based on the thought that we've got more chance of keeping him next season and the show of gratitude from the fans might sway him a little
Conversely if he wins this could put him in the shop window for other clubs as I'm sure we'd all be ecstatic if we signed a player from a league 2 rival that had just won player of the year at their previous club.